bears vs lions vol showtime

That was the most worthless call I've ever seen and I don't care about either team. Feel bad for the Lions. Bears are certified trash, as always.

That was the most worthless call I've ever seen and I don't care about either team. Feel bad for the Lions. Bears are certified trash, as always.

SERIOUSLY
WORST CALL I'VE EVER SEEN IN INSTANT REPLAY ERA

I'M NOT A LIONS FAN BUT I'M MAD. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I feel so bad for Calvin Johnson. These dudes are doing a great job of rejuvenating the franchise as best they can, and the NFL comes with this BS?? This is horrible.

SERIOUSLY
WORST CALL I'VE EVER SEEN IN INSTANT REPLAY ERA

I'M NOT A LIONS FAN BUT I'M MAD. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I feel so bad for Calvin Johnson. These dudes are doing a great job of rejuvenating the franchise as best they can, and the NFL comes with this BS?? This is horrible.

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss

So any time a receiver catches a pass wide open in the end zone and still on his feet, it should be an incomplete pass because he eventually sets the ball down after the catch. Dude caught the ball with both feet on the ground, that is a touchdown. The NFL is **##** pathetic. 
tired.gif

So any time a receiver catches a pass wide open in the end zone and still on his feet, it should be an incomplete pass because he eventually sets the ball down after the catch. Dude caught the ball with both feet on the ground, that is a touchdown. The NFL is **##** pathetic. 
tired.gif

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.

Back
Top Bottom