Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

pimp.gif
 I knew I bought that PS3 stereo headset for a reason. 
laugh.gif

40% 
pimp.gif

Excuse my ignorance but how exactly do you get the beta? I keep being told you have to had played a certain game then I'm being told you can just download it. I'm lost.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Excuse my ignorance but how exactly do you get the beta? I keep being told you have to had played a certain game then I'm being told you can just download it. I'm lost.

jumped in here just to see if anybody asked this too
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by RocSole

jumped in here just to see if anybody asked this too
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Did the two of you'z buy Medal of Honor last year? If so, you would've gotten e-mails from EA confirming that you're beta-eligible today.

If the two of you'z did not, then y'all will have to wait a whopping... 48 hours until it goes live for download on XBL/PSN.

^ Not really. You can just wait 48 hours and it'll be open to everyone.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

This does NOT  look like the videos.... 
sick.gif
I take that this is a good thing?
laugh.gif

NT PC guys... what GPU(s) are you guys using, and how is it holding up so far (graphics-wise)?

Anyway, I doubt anyone would respond now... too busy playing the Beta online.
laugh.gif

No it really isnt a good thing.
I understand it is a Beta, but these graphics are laughable.

Throw a grenade as soon as you download it. 
laugh.gif

Let me say, I am saying that in terms of comparison. It is still a nice looking game, but not anything like what I saw on all these previews.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif
laugh.gif

NT PC guys... what GPU(s) are you guys using, and how is it holding up so far (graphics-wise)?

laugh.gif
I got a 570 and I'm running on Ultra no problems.. wonder how different it will be in the full game
@empire I might download it on my 360 just to see how it looks 
laugh.gif
.. right now with the PC I have 0 complaints thus far.. partying up with a friend was extremely easy, it will only get better 
pimp.gif

The game itself is a blast! Just wet 23-7, but lost. I am always defending though, it seems. Only 3 games played though.

^ sounds good. I hope my 560 Ti is able to run it at High at least.

Will be downloading both PS3 and PC versions on the 29th to compare the differences. If the PS3 version is better than BC2 it'll be fine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I got a 570 and I'm running on Ultra no problems.. wonder how different it will be in the full game
@empire I might download it on my 360 just to see how it looks 
laugh.gif
.. right now with the PC I have 0 complaints thus far.. partying up with a friend was extremely easy, it will only get better 
pimp.gif

That's good to hear. I have the same card.
PC beta in 48 hours too?

Some more pics.  I use a GTX 285 and keep in mind these pics are taken in bmp and resized down to avoid complete Ninjahood status so I am losing a bit of picture quality.  This game on PC does look gorgeous.  I'd love to see some pics from Slade with his far superior GPUs.

Spoiler [+]

Damn... guys in the BF3 EA UK forums are livid!
laugh.gif

If any guys didn't know... NVIDIA released new drivers for the BF3 beta last night. ATI released a preview or something. Any difference?
nerd.gif

EDIT: Benchmarks I found on the EA UK forums:
battlefield-3-beta-gpu5p0n.png

Back
Top Bottom