Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't have the actual game/box/paper with me at the moment, I let my friend borrow it like 2 months after it released, and I can't be for certain, but when I got my MoH last year, I looked at the box and it said BF3 early access beta code inside and I also saw that piece of paper with the code on it too.

Anyways, I'll just ask my EA connect to give me her employee beta invite code since she isn't going to use it. I'll try my code first and if it works, someone can have my connect's employee code if I get it.

4qkius.jpg

10ht6gy.jpg

invitation

How would I have known it was 100KB after over a year since its release? I went ahead and re-entered the online pass just to humor you, and it did nothing.

Gonna believe us now or what?
laugh.gif

Word..
laugh.gif
.. Its not a beta code bruh

Anywaysm Looks like nothing has dropped yet on PSN. Only got a class left. Gotta type this Pysc paper real quick
grin.gif

Pc site I'm on, dude gave away 14 beta codes, they were gone in 30 seconds flat lol. I'm stuck at work so can't redeem mine, I'm guessing I won't even get to play since servers will be getting hammered

Yo can someone school me on the online gameplay in this? im hearing this game is gonna be better than COD. Im all about the online play so I wanna know what makes this game better in that aspect.

Can you fly fighter jets and helicopters online and ++!!?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Yo can someone school me on the online gameplay in this? im hearing this game is gonna be better than COD. Im all about the online play so I wanna know what makes this game better in that aspect.

Can you fly fighter jets and helicopters online and *@*+?

61 page thread, December has posted a ton of info. Other members have answered these questions. Stop being lazy and read through it.

With that said, I need to switch my case and get another 460 since I won't be able to afford a 580 anytime soon.

img2786s.jpg

My friend works at NBC Interactive where they hosted the Gamespot beta tournament. I didn't get to play but the game looks solid so far even though there was only the one level. People hopped on and played with ease against other people. The graphics are good but it's nothing out of the ordinary. I did notice the sound was top notch and with the sound system setup they had, it literally felt like you were in a war. I am assuming it even sounds that much better with a headset. Grenades seem super real as well. The way it explodes and just flashes against the walls is super neat. When they played in the subway, the particles bursting of the wall looked really realistic. Reminded me of the Matrix where pillars would turn into bitten carrots by the end of a gun fight.

I really want to see what the larger scale maps because I don’t think the game is doing it justice right now. So far it’s no different then any other first person shooter but if and when you add all the tanks and airplanes, it will for sure kill COD when it comes out.

Raced home from school. Check PSN Store. Nothing. Check Forums, Still no beta in USA from PSN, See a post in EaUk forum from Zh1nt0 , He said that PS3 now needs codes for Beta. Checks Email. Nothing. Chaos whether PS3 users need a key to get in beta. Expected something at 7am. Nothing. Its now 12pm..... 

The beta is pretty good.
Still getting used to it, but I'll definitely be picking up the game when it comes out
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I GOT MY PS3 BETA EMAIL! YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But $**#%! Sony needs to still update their store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom