Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

only people playing right now are in the UK     
list.jpg

any ps3 heads that dont got me man add me on Donut1908/TheAlmightyDonut imma live on this !@#$ the first day it comes out
me and Henz0 gonna go in on Battlefield 3

Anyone know if the PC beta will automatically start downloading or do I need to do something like restart origin or refresh the "my games" list, etc?

And how are they downloading in the UK when they're not supposed to get it for several more hours?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Anyone know if the PC beta will automatically start downloading or do I need to do something like restart origin or refresh the "my games" list, etc?

And how are they downloading in the UK when they're not supposed to get it for several more hours?
you get an email with a beta key , you put the key in origin an beta pops up an you download it , just like alpha, can you log into battlelog ?

Im %%!$#*% up .. Today is gon be good 
pimp.gif
.. Im salty that the UK PSN store already has the beta up for download.. Stillwaiting
grin.gif

But anyways, New Caspian Border Jet Footage

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Chris, lemme know how it is.

I'll add you tonight.
Gotchu. Hmu on twitter....
Man imma be heated if PSN doesnt release this %*#% before 9cst... Im trying to start the DL before i leave for classes and come back and have that %*#% waiting for me... 

Hopefully everyone downloads that #;@# before I get home so it'll be a quick download
laugh.gif

EA BF3 Forums, Neogaf, EaUk BF3 Forums, Reddit, twitter... EVERYONE IS GOING NUTS! Servers crashing, hacks, no emails, specualtion,... Its %!!@%! chaos .. And its hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man.. I got 40mins til i gotta bounce out to class.. 
mad.gif
 .. Bet money i hop on a CPU during a 50min break & see that PSN has the Beta up for download ... 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Also, PC users... Check your Steam Account for your code... 

What do you mean emails??? You can't just type in that beta code that came with MoH into the PSN/XBOX store to download BF3??
nerd.gif

You cant use the Online Pass they gave you from MoH
laugh.gif
You have to recieve a Email with the code in it. For 360 & PC atleast. If you got it for your PS3. Then youre waiting on the PSN Store just like me. You dont need a code.

But anyways man. Im out to class. !%@@ it.

Are you sure it just doesnt say Invitation to Beta!?
laugh.gif
cause im pretty sure i never got a code for a beta . Only for a Online Pass which is needed to play multiplayer

I mean *$!! ... try it ... But im almost for sure its not a beta code. 

SMH. Slackin' on 360 e-mails, and PSN Store normally doesn't get updated in the U.S. until 3:00PM - 5:00PM PDT.

Shafted on consoles.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

But it says BF3 beta code on that piece of paper that came with my MoH...???
nerd.gif
It's only 100KB. That's definitely not the beta.

I don't have the actual game/box/paper with me at the moment, I let my friend borrow it like 2 months after it released, and I can't be for certain, but when I got my MoH last year, I looked at the box and it said BF3 early access beta code inside and I also saw that piece of paper with the code on it too.

Anyways, I'll just ask my EA connect to give me her employee beta invite code since she isn't going to use it. I'll try my code first and if it works, someone can have my connect's employee code if I get it.

Back
Top Bottom