Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Joee- I didnt own a 360 at the time... I was strictly a PS3 guy...

Slade - Fool
laugh.gif

Phenom - 
eek.gif
 I miss u bro

Ahh.. Well damn, better hope psn don't crash lulz

And phenom no codes baby.. You gotta wait til Thursday since you never got moh or preordered from a place offering said beta keys

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I GOT MY PS3 BETA EMAIL! YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But $**#%! Sony needs to still update their store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
So what's the e-mail? Is the PS3 beta a redeemable code, or was this e-mail just like, "Hey. It's available to you as.... soon as Sony updates their store."

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote
So what's the e-mail? Is the PS3 beta a redeemable code, or was this e-mail just like, "Hey. It's available to you as.... soon as Sony updates their store."

That 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
No code. Im just happy that i got an email & that my MoH LE status is still intact ... So the only person im pointing the finger at is Sony ... 
mad.gif

2z7ex3d.jpg

Fackin ghey man.. really... PSN is trash 

If someone got a spare 360 code.. Let me get that
laugh.gif
... Just throwing that out there but i know no1 will give it up but $@*% .. Cant $*%$ with PSN right now

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote
That 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
No code. Im just happy that i got an email & that my MoH LE status is still intact ... So the only person im pointing the finger at is Sony ... 
mad.gif

2z7ex3d.jpg

Fackin ghey man.. really... PSN is trash 

wait i got the same exact email but we get no code? are we still gonna be able to dl this? 

I'll try to get some better pics up with FRAPS but here's a quickie using crappy Paint before I head to class.  It looks much better in game as I'm sure you could tell by their official photos.  This game is going to cause my GPU to ignite lol.

Too... realistic...... The transition from COD is too difficult...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm getting raped online.

stay in your squad , the guy with the plus sign on his head will give you health stay close to him 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Too... realistic...... The transition from COD is too difficult...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm getting raped online.

stay in your squad , the guy with the plus sign on his head will give you health stay close to him 
Can I get some Marathon Pro or some Sleight Of Hand with a little Lightweight Pro, though?!

That's all I ask.

Sweet. By the time PSN updates there store, itll be thursday .. See u then Christopherson 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

PSN IS %$%!#!% HOT GARBAGE! 

Yeah im mad. 

I seriously cannot wait til thrusday so i can DL this %*@# for the 360... @!#@ PSN... Word to Wayne Simmonds 

If anyone has a spare key for PS3, please PM me!
happy.gif
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

BTW, December, Empire is right, PSN doesn't update until the evening!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

If anyone has a spare key for PS3, please PM me! :D:nerd::nthat:
^^ PS3 isn't using redeemable codes like the 360 is doing.

PSN will recognize whether or not you redeemed the online key for Medal of Honor last year. The online key for MOH also had to be used within a certain amount of time before it expired.

Yeah you should be able to download "tonight"....
And yeah i know that ... But seriously though, I was promised 48hours... After it goes up. PSN will crash . On top of it taking 3months to download after your able to; then trying to stay in a game or find a . Ill get a max of 2 hours "early access" .. its %@@#$*! %$%@#@%@... 

And its 6pm CST so that = 7pm EST ...
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

My EA connect didn't come through, she said the beta required an employee login or something.

So where the hell do I enter the code I got from MoH for the early invite?
laugh.gif

SMH - Just read the post above me...
indifferent.gif

Looks like the PSN Store updated.

But I'm still not seeing !@#$ for the View All By Title selection of Battlefield 3.

Back
Top Bottom