Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Its showtime
devil.gif

Keep providing feedback guys! I appreciate it. Also list what's better in comparison to COD!
happy.gif

PO

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ sounds good. I hope my 560 Ti is able to run it at High at least.

Will be downloading both PS3 and PC versions on the 29th to compare the differences. If the PS3 version is better than BC2 it'll be fine.
laugh.gif

I have the 560 Ti as well. Just played my first match. The game looks GOOD. Real good. You won't have any complaints trust me.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

72%
But OMG DID THIS DUDE JUST GIVE ME HIS XBOX EARLY ACCESS CODE!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im bouta go try it... After this finishes 

yo hand that over, u dont need that b! Dont be greedy, share with the needy!!!!!!!!!!

There is about 26 people online on my friend list & 18 of them is playing the BF3 Beta! Damn!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

^ oh well
laugh.gif
Can't wait for the 29th to join them.
smokin.gif

By the way... I'll add the rest of the NT PS3 list later when I get home from work. Added all the NT PC dudes on Origin. So far, my friends there are JoeBraap and Swendro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ sounds good. I hope my 560 Ti is able to run it at High at least.

Will be downloading both PS3 and PC versions on the 29th to compare the differences. If the PS3 version is better than BC2 it'll be fine.
laugh.gif

I have the 560 Ti as well. Just played my first match. The game looks GOOD. Real good. You won't have any complaints trust me.
How's the framerate? I've been really curious about that. And did you use the new NVIDIA drivers on it as well?
nerd.gif

Heads up: Everyone who has access to the early beta.. You Can also get early access into BattleLog.Battlefield.com BFs version of CoD Elite
Had to take a quick break.. And guys ill answer yall questions as best as i can. I had a whole bunch typed up but i X'ed out of it like a tool and lost it. So ill be back later to tell you more about it.. 

Heres where i stand.. not gonna lie .. Points & "Clip" wise.. I was going in... & So was Chris (empire)... Points & Ace (MVP) Pins fer dayzzz 
smokin.gif

All im gonna say.. I LOVE THE !#+*+%% GAME MAN! 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
 Look forward to playing this with all yall...  Like i said ill answer yall questions later.. Back to the PS3 now 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

the hell, where did my post go? zk1 add me on origin
nerd.gif
i did add you, if i remember correctly, but it seems like only 2 friend requests got though.Definitely added up all the dudes on the NT PC list.
ohwell.gif
I'll try again later.

Yuku's slipping up lately with the posts... takes around 10 minutes for a thread to update.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom