Basketball Thread About Nothing

austin rivers having a mural like that in the back is wild
but I somehow respect it lol

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 2.33.55 PM.png

This is why I no longer play in pickup games with ppl I don’t know. I’m too old for this BS …. 20yrs ago I was game lol

🤣
Too funny lol

obviously dude was hacking like crazy and I’m not siding with him at all but can the shirtless dude try a move tho? Lol. What u expect homie

🤣
Too funny lol

obviously dude was hacking like crazy and I’m not siding with him at all but can the shirtless dude try a move tho? Lol. What u expect homie

🤣 true story! 😂 @ when he said ‘hell nahwl i’m going to the hole’ 🤣🤣🤣 they both were on violence w/the money up 😂 bro playing physical offense w/his shoulders which isn’t technically a foul but he is kinda creating some of the contact…some fouling is a given in money game especially if you’re going to try to play bully ball/just play straight ahead 🤷🏿‍♂️

You have to just crab dribble (back down dribble) the defender into what Rick Pitino calls jail, which is basically just under basket. Get your butt and/or hip and/or shoulder into them and regardless even if they grab you you can also go opposite hand opposite side of the rim. Its almost literally unblockable if you truly have both hands around the rim just little flip layups with English on them and the likes around the rim. Id get that 100 easy even in my current super washed state

You have to just crab dribble (back down dribble) the defender into what Rick Pitino calls jail, which is basically just under basket. Get your butt and/or hip and/or shoulder into them and regardless even if they grab you you can also go opposite hand opposite side of the rim. Its almost literally unblockable if you truly have both hands around the rim just little flip layups with English on them and the likes around the rim. Id get that 100 easy even in my current super washed state

🤔 if no shirt had size on him maybe he could big body aggro cuz but i don't think no shirt could back him down or move him and even still aggro cuz likely to have matched his physicality... maybe better to use the defender's aggressiveness against him with creating space, fakes, & feints

🤔 if no shirt had size on him maybe he could big body aggro cuz but i don't think no shirt could back him down or move him and even still aggro cuz likely to have matched his physicality... maybe better to use the defender's aggressiveness against him with creating space, fakes, & feints
The pound, pound, pound, pou-oops spinoff combo is undefeated too especially on the baseline

Baltimore stand up! That's how I felt when I learned about Steph not having played outside much at all growing up. It was just weird to me. I mean that's what you did. You were outside ballin at the park or at some court.

But he answered his own question in that short minute. He talked about training and workouts and working on his game and how that propelled him forward once he got in the league. Well yeah if these kids have access to that, they're going to spend time doing that because the courts are infinitely better indoors most times. You're not wrecking your body running on concrete, it's not drizzling outside or there are puddles on the ground, there aren't bugs and stuff biting you, and it's not 90 degrees. You're not looking into the sun to get a rebound.....all those things have nothing to do with what they're aiming for, which is to play organized ball in an arena in the future.

So while I grew up like Barton did, it makes sense why these kids are doing things different.

I’ve seen this cat in person, he’s trash just get in his head and you got him off his game.

Back
Top Bottom