Basketball Thread About Nothing

kinda depends what the goal of the game is #punintended, if it’s just to have fun the lower the better 😂😂😂 nobody’s safe in that type game regardless of skill level…BUT i only say that because i’m thinking of when i was a yute those games were lit but as grown up best leave that joint at regulation otherwise it’s gon’ be a whole lot of limping & injuries 😬 about
Nah thats when it gets outta hand and its not fun imo. Better off just having a dunk constest. If only 1 rim is 9-9.5 u can still have a legit game, which i find more fun

😂 not sure if seriously…not to disparage any of either’s game but there are likely very legit reasons they are not in the association…i’m sure a lot of hoopers on their level could hold their own in an offensive 1v1/iso situation against nba talent tho
they are not NBA level talent at all
their footwork and such is kinda poor compared to NBA dudes

if u ever played with any sort of collegiate level athlete they will embarass everyone in pickup they are really that good
but nba standards are like 100x higher

they are not NBA level talent at all
their footwork and such is kinda poor compared to NBA dudes

if u ever played with any sort of collegiate level athlete they will embarass everyone in pickup they are really that good
but nba standards are like 100x higher

agreed, a lot of these guys are former college guys tho…and i definitely think a few of these guys, even with sloppy footwork, could go with nba guys depending on the format…but definitely agree that pros are on a whole ‘nother level 😂

saw a quote about brian scalabrine that was like he is closer to lebron than the average rec player is to him 😂😂😂

Saw that thread earlier. Love those threads. In reverse order, last time I shot around with a retired NBA player and his shots went through the net just different. He was shooting 3s with warmups on with full confidence and it was just a different sound going through the net.

Name?

Julian Newmann is a prime example of why I refuse to hype any child before 9th/10th grade.
Fax. So many kids just develop faster or slower, genetically. Or mentally. Also early and late birthdays are a real thing. A kid who’s 10 months older or younger combined with early genetic development is huge.
My daughter is a 13 yr old volleyball player who still is growing but she has teammates who reached 5’4 at age 11 and were done growing.

Trash *** youth coaches did this to hoopers all the time in the previous generations but I think it’s better now. Tallest and best player- you play center lol. Oh now youre a fully grown 6’3” center? Whoops

206to813 206to813 funny - my oldest was a July birthday. She was always the oldest in school volleyball and youngest in club. She grew to 5-6 at 12/13 and was a year older so she was dominant. She never grew another inch and had to switch from hitter to setter. Still playing in college though.

Bro shoulda been changed his name, idk how u go by hezi god but the hezi is average , and I also don’t know how a pick up basketball player has used Instagram to propel him to where he’s at 🤣🤣🤣 lemme stop hating

I can see jlew blowing past Giannis with his footwork. He also looks faster than Kyrie.

Friga is a 3 point monster. Put him against Steph and Klay and he's giving them problems.

Your man FRIGA is playing in TBT. If he can't dominate on that level, what makes you believe he is league material.

Bro shoulda been changed his name, idk how u go by hezi god but the hezi is average , and I also don’t know how a pick up basketball player has used Instagram to propel him to where he’s at 🤣🤣🤣 lemme stop hating

he can get buckets, is sneaky athletic, & has a bit of awkwardness/off timing to him…his game is just isn’t ‘aesthetic’ to me, they way he dribbles, moves, shoots & general demeanor doesn’t look ‘good’ |⏸️| to me, i find his ‘rhythm’ as hooper to be unappealing to watch…tho he def parlayed his position & put in the work it seems, good to see the progression/success

Your man FRIGA is playing in TBT. If he can't dominate on that level, what makes you believe he is league material.

friga is that good though. He can play offense and defense and his 3 rivals the best players in the league. Look at how many times he calls game and gets the W.

Look at hezi goof playing in the big 3. If that guy can make it in the big 3 and friga beat him easily, friga is nba ready.

friga is that good though. He can play offense and defense and his 3 rivals the best players in the league. Look at how many times he calls game and gets the W.

Look at hezi goof playing in the big 3. If that guy can make it in the big 3 and friga beat him easily, friga is nba ready.
:lol:

friga is sweating playing local rec pickup ball :lol:
most of those "game" calls that friga does are uncontested, because pickup games ppl are lazy on D (pause)

this thread makes me miss playing ball its so much fun

Back
Top Bottom