BASED GODDESS

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I mean... hasn't it always been like that? (in terms of singles getting hyped)
No. Not always.
Was Lil' Jon spitting meaningful rhymes? What about Limp Bizkit? Or Soulja Boy?
It's too bad, and I wish it were otherwise, but a hot beat often cannot be stopped by below-average (and sometimes terrible) lyrics when climbing the charts.
How old are you? That's music that's fairly recent. There was a time when things weren't like that ...

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Not sure if posted yet she has a little peice in GQ mag
http://www.gq.com/enterta...wn-interview-gucci-gucci

Has anyone famous contacted you up since the "Gucci Gucci" video dropped last week?
Drake direct messaged me on Twitter, which was pretty cool. When I first heard his music on MySpace, I thought, "Wow, that's that 'Degrassi' kid? He's really rappin' now? And it's kinda tight, I can't lie!" He raps about being an overnight success all the time. Maybe he reached out to tell me, like, "You're gonna be crying while sipping rosé on a tour bus." I'm kinda scared now.

What does your mom think about your music?
She loves it. She's been updating me with text messages about how many views the "Gucci Gucci" video has because my phone's hella internet incapable. She's like, "Oh my god, this girl's talking +#%+ on YouTube and I smashed on her and made her feel hella stupid and called her a $$##%!"

I noticed you rap about cats a lot.
I'm a crazy cat lady. I have two cats—Kitty and Choppa—and it's sick because I live in a really tiny apartment—one small room, full of me and kitties. They %+!*%%' run that house. It's like I'm their roommate.

What about dogs?
I don't get along with dogs. On my mixtape, Kittys x Choppas, I talk about killin' dogs and running them over because, when I was a baby, I got bit in the face by a dog. And, recently, I was at my friend's house and his 13-year-old Great Dane bit me in the %+!*%%' face, too. That one moment fueled Kittys x Choppas. +!%+ dogs.

Your personal style is quite unique—the Flintstones jacket in the "Bumpin' Bumpin'" video is particularly amazing—is that how you dress on a day-to-day basis?
When I go out to a party I make a point to wear crazy little tube tops and oversize jackets with baggy jeans. Right now, I'm at the studio wearing Jordans and a leather jacket—just fresh, you feel me? I usually have to thrift shop at Goodwill, which is why I have crazy swag. But I've been getting free clothes, so now you might see me up in those. [laughs]

"Gucci Gucci" is all about not wearing designer brands like Gucci and Prada, but what if they gave you free stuff?
That's like somebody saying, "You won a free Scion!" Would you really even wanna drive it? Honestly, the hood in me would want to take those clothes and sell them to my friends for cheaper. [laughs]

What music did you listen to growing up?
When I was in fourth grade I got my first Kool Keith album, so it makes total sense why I'm such a nut. My mom put me onto a lot of music—she would play Dr. Dre's The Chronic 2001 when it first came out and be like, "+!%+ yeah!" And I listened to SisQó and DMX when I was little. I was 'bout it 'bout it—Master P, Hot Boy$, all that.

That's a wide range of hip-hop—are people in Oakland generally accepting of different styles?
They're kinda closed-minded because it's hella violent and they just don't have the time to reach out to different types of music. When I show my friends stuff, they'll be like, "What the +!%+ is this?" When that La Roux song "In for the Kill" came out, I came to the hood with it and I had these crazy-*!* gangsta fools slappin' it in their car hella loud. They were like, "I love this +#%+."

Is it weird when you go up to these gangster types wearing, like, Minnie Mouse ears?
People know me out there—when I talk you can tell I'm not trying to be a fake rapper. I'm from Oakland. This is what I do. If I was from Minnesota, this probably wouldn't be my lane.

damn I'm glad to see someone from the town in GQ, thats great...she BLEW UP since this one dropped on KMEL a month ago. damn, thats great to hear.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

She just released her mixtape on Livemixtapes. Whatever you do don't listen to it, you will have wasted time in your life.

Qft. I want that time back.
I was really surprised at just how bad it was. 
Oh well Gucci Gucci and Bumpin Bumpin still go. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

She just released her mixtape on Livemixtapes. Whatever you do don't listen to it, you will have wasted time in your life.

Qft. I want that time back.
I was really surprised at just how bad it was. 
Oh well Gucci Gucci and Bumpin Bumpin still go. 
that's the old one Kittys and Choppas, besides bumpin bumpin she said they were just messing around when they made that one

these girls are mexican/russian?

Spanish swag rap

pimp.gif

snappp... i used to work with this girl at ikea in emeryville. She worked in the sofa's department. haha never thought her wack raps would get anywhere

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Russian. No where close to mexican
laugh.gif

These girls are russian? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 That would make TOO much sense. I live in a russian part of BK, there are thoooousands of carbon copies of Kreayshawn round here

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm tired of people complaining about "the old days of rap"

Let that *@#! go already.

Not that much a fan of her but what people like is what they like

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

196394_103437589737965_100002151732795_29021_7803128_n.jpg

lulz

This is whats wrong with these kids in 2011. They want to be hood so bad, they do stupid @%*# to try and be "down".

A bunch of lost souls. Someone will check her for dropping the N word all over the place.

Cali can have this crap.
tired.gif

I'm sayin. If you want to hear some metaphysical bull *%#+ back to africa raps go listen to some Canibus or something. I love the "golden era" as much as the next person but it's not coming back. 

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Russian. No where close to mexican
laugh.gif

These girls are russian? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 That would make TOO much sense. I live in a russian part of BK, there are thoooousands of carbon copies of Kreayshawn round here

Part Italian too

I suppose I was ignorant about it, but its been confirmed that Kreyshawn is indeed a lesbian. Makes perfect sense.

Lil Debbie looking right in those pictures

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

I suppose I was ignorant about it, but its been confirmed that Kreyshawn is indeed a lesbian. Makes perfect sense.

Has this been confirmed?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I'm sayin. If you want to hear some metaphysical bull *%#+ back to africa raps go listen to some Canibus or something. I love the "golden era" as much as the next person but it's not coming back. 
but in the context of this thread you look like morons

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

Has this been confirmed?
nerd.gif

She calls her self asexual

white girls in the suburbs have their own Nicki Minaj now....it begins...

oh yeah, looks-wise: Lil Debbie >>>>> Kreayshawn

Back
Top Bottom