BASED GODDESS

All I can do this
roll.gif

Idk yall....V Nasty seem like a fine canidate of a little fame and wealth improving her looks. I aint saying she gonna be crazy bad, but she got a little potential, and I can see the right cosmetics making her jump up the scale a little.

That SF show is gonna have so many bad bitties. I'd go for that alone cause seeing those 3 live will be a trainwreck considering one doesn't rap, one will just get hood and ramble, and the other will do some weird cat dance.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I wanted to like it, but it just seemed too fake. What happen with her and Brandon?

And smh at this Chick just calling dude the N word like she spanish
indifferent.gif
This did anger me a bit. V-Nasty is white, therefore she cannot be using the N word. She will get her wig pushed back soon.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That SF show is gonna have so many bad bitties. I'd go for that alone cause seeing those 3 live will be a trainwreck considering one doesn't rap, one will just get hood and ramble, and the other will do some weird cat dance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

i guess all u need now days is a hot beat
30t6p3b.gif

I mean... hasn't it always been like that? (in terms of singles getting hyped)
No. Not always.
Was Lil' Jon spitting meaningful rhymes? What about Limp Bizkit? Or Soulja Boy?
It's too bad, and I wish it were otherwise, but a hot beat often cannot be stopped by below-average (and sometimes terrible) lyrics when climbing the charts.

v

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I mean... hasn't it always been like that? (in terms of singles getting hyped)
No. Not always.
Was Lil' Jon spitting meaningful rhymes? What about Limp Bizkit? Or Soulja Boy?
It's too bad, and I wish it were otherwise, but a hot beat often cannot be stopped by below-average (and sometimes terrible) lyrics when climbing the charts.

Those dudes are pretty much from the last ten years. The beginning of the era were actual ability took a back seat to all these shenanigans. I get where your coming from, but I remember a time when it took a little more than a hot beat. Of course there were some exceptions but for the most part you had to be nice. So it wasn't always like this.

laugh.gif

^ they last show was like that minus the bitties.but it was at the hundreds sf anniversary party. so hopefully this one will be better.

Hmmm I was thinking about going to the SF show but seeing the last two replies I think I'll pass.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

She just released her mixtape on Livemixtapes. Whatever you do don't listen to it, you will have wasted time in your life.

Qft. I want that time back.

Not sure if posted yet she has a little peice in GQ mag
http://www.gq.com/enterta...wn-interview-gucci-gucci

Has anyone famous contacted you up since the "Gucci Gucci" video dropped last week?
Drake direct messaged me on Twitter, which was pretty cool. When I first heard his music on MySpace, I thought, "Wow, that's that 'Degrassi' kid? He's really rappin' now? And it's kinda tight, I can't lie!" He raps about being an overnight success all the time. Maybe he reached out to tell me, like, "You're gonna be crying while sipping rosé on a tour bus." I'm kinda scared now.

What does your mom think about your music?
She loves it. She's been updating me with text messages about how many views the "Gucci Gucci" video has because my phone's hella internet incapable. She's like, "Oh my god, this girl's talking +#%+ on YouTube and I smashed on her and made her feel hella stupid and called her a $$##%!"

I noticed you rap about cats a lot.
I'm a crazy cat lady. I have two cats—Kitty and Choppa—and it's sick because I live in a really tiny apartment—one small room, full of me and kitties. They %+!*%%' run that house. It's like I'm their roommate.

What about dogs?
I don't get along with dogs. On my mixtape, Kittys x Choppas, I talk about killin' dogs and running them over because, when I was a baby, I got bit in the face by a dog. And, recently, I was at my friend's house and his 13-year-old Great Dane bit me in the %+!*%%' face, too. That one moment fueled Kittys x Choppas. +!%+ dogs.

Your personal style is quite unique—the Flintstones jacket in the "Bumpin' Bumpin'" video is particularly amazing—is that how you dress on a day-to-day basis?
When I go out to a party I make a point to wear crazy little tube tops and oversize jackets with baggy jeans. Right now, I'm at the studio wearing Jordans and a leather jacket—just fresh, you feel me? I usually have to thrift shop at Goodwill, which is why I have crazy swag. But I've been getting free clothes, so now you might see me up in those. [laughs]

"Gucci Gucci" is all about not wearing designer brands like Gucci and Prada, but what if they gave you free stuff?
That's like somebody saying, "You won a free Scion!" Would you really even wanna drive it? Honestly, the hood in me would want to take those clothes and sell them to my friends for cheaper. [laughs]

What music did you listen to growing up?
When I was in fourth grade I got my first Kool Keith album, so it makes total sense why I'm such a nut. My mom put me onto a lot of music—she would play Dr. Dre's The Chronic 2001 when it first came out and be like, "+!%+ yeah!" And I listened to SisQó and DMX when I was little. I was 'bout it 'bout it—Master P, Hot Boy$, all that.

That's a wide range of hip-hop—are people in Oakland generally accepting of different styles?
They're kinda closed-minded because it's hella violent and they just don't have the time to reach out to different types of music. When I show my friends stuff, they'll be like, "What the +!%+ is this?" When that La Roux song "In for the Kill" came out, I came to the hood with it and I had these crazy-*!* gangsta fools slappin' it in their car hella loud. They were like, "I love this +#%+."

Is it weird when you go up to these gangster types wearing, like, Minnie Mouse ears?
People know me out there—when I talk you can tell I'm not trying to be a fake rapper. I'm from Oakland. This is what I do. If I was from Minnesota, this probably wouldn't be my lane.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

When I was in fourth grade I got my first Kool Keith album, so it makes total sense why I'm such a nut. My mom put me onto a lot of music—she would play Dr. Dre's The Chronic 2001 when it first came out and be like, "+!%+ yeah!" And I listened to SisQó and DMX when I was little. I was 'bout it 'bout it—Master P, Hot Boy$, all that.

That's a wide range of hip-hop

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

That's a wide range of hip-hop
indifferent.gif

Exactly
laugh.gif
Dude was clearly playin Mr. Nice Guy in that interview. That said....so would I 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom