Bars making rules to not allow black ppl in unappreciation

I don't care what people do with their hair. The fact is, their club, their house, their rules
And my money, hair, mind and opinion.

If they got the right to turn me away for my hair, I got the right to call them **** boys for it. Why are you trying to defend people you dont even know, anyway.

And my money, hair, mind and opinion.

If they got the right to turn me away for my hair, I got the right to call them **** boys for it. Why are you trying to defend people you dont even know, anyway.
I'm not defending them one bit. Never said what they're doing it right, I'm just saying that it's their house, and they make the rules. People shouldn't be mad when they get told to get the steppin if they do t follow their rules. Then to turn around and say "well I didn't want to go there anyway", or anything like that, is just laughable because YES YOU DID or you wouldn't of went there in the first place.

Oj+Da+Juiceman+Best+Jeans+Ever.jpg

Is that a reference to another Nt person?

Hilarious all the same.

Last edited:
I've been in this bar before while wearing shorts and a tshirt before. I've been going to this bar since I was 21 and im 27 now. When the dressed code changed and they said no more flat brim fitteds I simply stopped wearing fittrds to that bar. The bar allows shorts. Almost every single male there had on shorts but when it came to me all of a sudden my shorts were too long even though I'd worn those shorts to that bar plenty of times. I've always dressed in junction with the dress code of wear im going but in this case the way I was dressed wasn't the issue. The bouncer seen a big black guy trying to get into his bar and prolly was shook

The bouncer that I originally approached I'd never seen before so I assume he was new but before Friday I hadn't been there since maybe February. My shorts went below my knee, just touching the top of my calves

I'm not defending them one bit. Never said what they're doing it right, I'm just saying that it's their house, and they make the rules. People shouldn't be mad when they get told to get the steppin if they do t follow their rules. Then to turn around and say "well I didn't want to go there anyway", or anything like that, is just laughable because YES YOU DID or you wouldn't of went there in the first place.
Or it was suggested because it was close by...

Or it was suggested because it was close by...
I got a McDonald's near by and I'd rather cook at home. What's your point? You got up, got yourself ready, tought you were gonna tag new meat, and was told to bounce against your will before you even walked through the door. You got your feelings hurt so bad you posted about it online several days later. Anything else I'm missing?

I got a McDonald's near by and I'd rather cook at home. What's your point? You got up, got yourself ready, tought you were gonna tag new meat, and was told to bounce against your will before you even walked through the door. You got your feelings hurt so bad you posted about it online several days later. Anything else I'm missing?
My point is, that the "well you wanted to go there" argument doesn't really work here. The chick I was with(that I did "tag"
indifferent.gif
btw) wanted to go.

After reading this entire thread, it reminded me of why I'm glad I outgrew that whole going to clubs every weekend phase. I don't mind dressing up one bit at all, but the whole notion of going to an establishment, paying them money just to be let inside on the terms that I wear only what they allow me to wear while being frisked upon entry, and pay $5 or so for a blue moon when I can get a 12 pack for around $13 at the grocery store has lost its luster to me over the years.

Partly because I probably outgrew it going clubbing and bar hopping damn near every weekend and a few times during weekdays during my early 20's, partly because there's other places to meet women aside from clubs and bars as well.

That said I don't mind dress codes at places as long as their enforced equally but dress code or no dress code I've grown out of the hassle of frequenting spots regularly like I used to

Should have left, called the cops and said underage drinking and drugs were being sold inside. #scumbag

This is the type of dude that looks like he'd throw the bottom of the cellophane wrapper of a cig pack on the scale and not zero it before selling a dime. Blowing a newport in your face during the whole transaction.
roll.gif

Out of reps jumpman...

Last edited:
Don't forget though--this is NT where everyone "dresses better".  

Honestly, I'd hate to live the life of some of the dudes on here, all worried about some trivial *** **** like shorts.  If it's hot out, I'm wearing shorts and being comfortable at the bar.  Dudes in here acting like you gotta be dressed up to go to a local college bar.  
laugh.gif
  Everyone is so hammered in there nobody gives two ***** what you have on.  

true though. us blackmpeopke need to change. Most of us do. Fact.

i'll walk by group white teens. Group of black teens im crossing the street.

Back
Top Bottom