banned from jjb =(

I'm not taking anymore Ls this November... I'll admit, I was a COMPLETE FOOL early on...
laugh.gif

^Everything you said is 100% true.

Meth, how come you weren't on JJB though? They got female admins
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm not taking anymore Ls this November... I'll admit, I was a COMPLETE FOOL early on...
laugh.gif

fool aint the word son ..you were man handled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'm not looking forward to first November PYP thread. Kids will be getting the hook earlier than a ventriloquist at the Apollo.
Man, who are YOU tellin...I can feel it. That PYP is going to be madness...just follow me for a minute:

More people will join LimitedRetroOG and HandsomeDollaz.
Many will try and fail to appear clever and witty just because we have new members that happen to be female.
Some will actually go through the trouble of taking nice pictures only to be shot down.
Crux will appear.

I can't wait.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh boy

some of those JJBers post counts were nuts, 90,000
eek.gif
, i even saw 6 figures.must be nice to have no post limit.

Since I'm in the laughing mood, I might as well post the screens so ya'll can laugh at HandsomeDollaz...thequote boxes were too big for me to get Limited's. Take a look:

2yxfxtt.jpg

3480g1x.jpg

let's be real for a second, when over at JJB, NT seemed dead to me, like the threads here seemed uninteresting.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

let's be real for a second, when over at JJB, NT seemed dead to me, like the threads here seemed uninteresting.

That's because almost all of the NT General heads were over there. Heck, I didn't even go on NT AT ALL or check any other threads except for my"NT, stoneface me" thread. But yeah, from what I've been told, it was pretty dead...

You ain't the only one that thought that, Ninong...I kept checking to see if anything interesting was beingdiscussed over here, but...it wasn't. I honestly had more fun on an N'Sync messageboard than NT...[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]wow, my mouth tingled when I said[/color] that wow, myfingers tingled when I typed that.
smh.gif

I'm not sure if I was the only one, but did anyone notice that the first couple days, the JJBers were welcome to us, but towards the end, they were showingsome hostility...???

I go out for 4 hours, come home and see you guys reeked havoc. Smh.

On a serious note though, I actually like JJB. It's a pretty cool place to get different perspectives.

I'm not sure if I was the only one, but did anyone notice that the first couple days, the JJBers were welcome to us, but towards the end, they were showing some hostility...???
You are definitely not the only one. I thought everything was all good at the beginning but hey it's ending pretty wellnow.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

it was split.. some liked us some didnt

No, in the beginning, the majority liked us... As it went by, more and more started showing some hostility towards us.

No, in the beginning, the majority liked us... As it went by, more and more started showing some hostility towards us.
That's because a lot of us came at once and to be fair we came too quickly. And of course you throw in the few offensive posters, and the JJBpsycho's who just hated the world.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's because a lot of us came at once and to be fair we came too quickly. And of course you throw in the few offensive posters, and the JJB psycho's who just hated the world.
thats what she said
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom