banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by Lets Hug It Out

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

some of those JJBers post counts were nuts, 90,000
eek.gif
, i even saw 6 figures. must be nice to have no post limit.
You guys have post limits? How does that work exactly? We have a handful of members with posts over 100k. Our highest is one of our Admins, Kim, with 150K+ She used to post a lot. I joined in 2001, but have only had this name since 2005ish.
some have 25 post limit others have 50, so our posts have to worth it here. you also need 60 seconds between posts. the highest i have seen hereis around 20k.

eek.gif
You guys have post limits? How does that work exactly? We have a handful of members with posts over 100k. Our highest is one of our Admins, Kim, with 150K+ She used to post a lot. I joined in 2001, but have only had this name since 2005ish.
I think new restrictions were implemented not too long ago...

New members are limited to 25 posts per day until they reach 100 posts. Then it gets increased to 50 posts per day. For some members, their post limit isdecreased... not sure why though. I'm guessing it's because of past behavior?

Post limits are implemented to help keep the spam down and promote quality over quantity.

eek.gif
some have 25 post limit others have 50, so our posts have to worth it here. you also need 60 seconds between posts. the highest i have seen here is around 20k.
20k? You forgetting about Dirty and ska? Dirty's got a little over 40k and ska's got a little over 30k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Let this be a day of rejoice and history for NT because there will now be an influx of HOT female members.
Thanks to me!
happy.gif
Technically Jacob put us all on JJB

yea he did, but let's not forget that thread he made there where he knocked all NTers and apologized to them for us being there. dude saidthat he will leave JJB forever
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
. the NTers that took offense to that quickly dealt with that thread with anarsenal of cam'ron .gifs
roll.gif

I vote Dmasta into the Kliq. He is putting in work.
he's been in, it's just that he keeps it low-key without the sig.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

20k? You forgetting about Dirty and ska? Dirty's got a little over 40k and ska's got a little over 30k
laugh.gif
i don't count them because they post when handing down the bidness. i'm just saying regular people, not dictators.

So i just got back from a night around town

First off i want to say thank you, and give a round of pounds to most of us that were over there. Yall know who you are.

The last couple days has been a lot of fun over there, and im glad that you are getting some PM's Meth because honestly from my direct interactions we weregenerally liked more then disliked.

Some of them over there really just dont have a sense of humor, but most of them did.

Limited and Handsome
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just for the record, and it looks like its already been touched on, but at the start this wasnt an "invasion" at all, meaning none of this was preconceived, not in the slightest. In fact the term "invasion" was started by the JJBers after about 20 of us or so were over there. Only after theykept calling it an "invasion" did that word end up over here on our board.

As far as the ban's over there, I'm not sure how some of you slipped through the cracks because i personally did nothing out of line, as is the samecase for a lot of us. I didnt have .niketalk at the end of my name either. In all actuality there was really only a couple that were getting out of line, thatis unless posting funny .gif's (that most over there thought were "hysterical") is somehow out of line, if that is the case then i guess we allwere out of line
laugh.gif

First week of November should be wild, i know for a fact we are getting at least a few new members, word to some of our inboxes
pimp.gif

At the end i do feel like we were unfairly grouped, but it is what it is. Most of us were genuinely having a good time.

If any of you have had direct contact with the Admin that ended up banning all of us PM me her/his name because i would really like to have genuineconversation on the reasons we were banned as a group as opposed to just the offending users.

Anyways, it was fun.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Lootpac

so November 1st we can expect the triumphant return of the swag list, lots of PYP's and various other posts from the males wanting attention from the JJB ladies?! Looks like I need to get a new digi cam and some fresh new clothes for them
laugh.gif

NT girls > JJB Girls
This is true but there was this one chick on there that trumped every NT girl in history past to present.
pimp.gif

Did ScottHallWithAPick get the axe? You would've thought he would've been up in this post by now?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Did ScottHallWithAPick get the axe? You would've thought he would've been up in this post by now?

[Kanye]We innnnn the houseeee[/Kanye]
[Kanye]I'd like to propose a toast...I saaaid toast motha&*&%[/Kanye]

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Lootpac

so November 1st we can expect the triumphant return of the swag list, lots of PYP's and various other posts from the males wanting attention from the JJB ladies?! Looks like I need to get a new digi cam and some fresh new clothes for them
laugh.gif

Save your money, they were wack

NT girls > JJB Girls

Some NTers got pics pm'd though
I'm not being serious, I'm not buying things to impress random internet girls, but I just have a feeling we may start seeing some postslike "does this jacket look fresh on me" things like that where dudes will take any opportunity to post their pic just because they know theres moreladies here now.

eek.gif

New members are limited to 25 posts per day until they reach 100 posts. Then it gets increased to 50 posts per day. For some members, their post limit is decreased... not sure why though. I'm guessing it's because of past behavior?

Post limits are implemented to help keep the spam down and promote quality over quantity.
post limits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Can I Live

eek.gif

New members are limited to 25 posts per day until they reach 100 posts. Then it gets increased to 50 posts per day. For some members, their post limit is decreased... not sure why though. I'm guessing it's because of past behavior?

post limits
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]They should limit you to one post a day.... But I thought JJB girls were straight. Theyseemed to like us.[/color]

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Some of yall did od though, like the dude who posted pRon in the pyp thread
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]well, women were on the site posting naked pics of dudes and such. so what's thedifference?[/color]

OK SO THE EPITOME OF SWAG WAKES UP GOES TO JJB AND FINDS HIMSELF BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL. WHAT KIND OF FACIST MESSAGE BOARD ARE THEY RUNNING OVER. ALL MYPOSTS WHERE RESPECTFUL, INTELLIGENT, AND SWAGALICIOUS.

CAPS LOCK MEAN I'M MAD.

how about when they did the JJB Guys vs NT Guys thread, one of 'em said "JJB guys by far because the NT guys look like they've been in jailbefore."
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. that one NTer messed it up bad who said "what are ya'll talking about,NT is here to **** and pillage."
smh.gif
yet
laugh.gif

OK SO THE EPITOME OF SWAG (COBRA KAI) WAKES UP GOES TO JJB AND FINDS HIMSELF BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL. WHAT KIND OF FACIST MESSAGE BOARD ARE THEY RUNNING OVER. ALL HIS POSTS WHERE RESPECTFUL, INTELLIGENT, AND SWAGALICIOUS.

CAPS LOCK MEAN I'M MAD.

Back
Top Bottom