banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Helghast420

Mods been trippin lately. Without us there is no you. We the people of Niketalk unite! *raises sword*
I think you're taking this thing a little too seriously
laugh.gif
. Relax man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my dude on his king arthur steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

we fully intend to approve those accounts in early November and clearly it seems that a great many of our members will await their arrival with bated breath.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
it's as if NT is a prison and dudes finally get conjugal visits from thefemale prison.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

we fully intend to approve those accounts in early November and clearly it seems that a great many of our members will await their arrival with bated breath.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
it's as if NT is a prison and dudes finally get conjugal visits from the female prison.

roll.gif

seaner23, are you serious?
laugh.gif
Can't be givin money to people you don't know for nothing in return...unlessit's a known charity organization.

I usually don't pay much attention to what the mods say but Meth is cool in my book

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

laugh.gif
roll.gif
it's as if NT is a prison and dudes finally get conjugal visits from the female prison.
roll.gif
yeah i chuckled when i read that too...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Soo, can I get a summary of what's been going on at JJB while I was gone???
some other unnamed guy (i'll save him the embarrassment) got LimitedRetroOG'ed...
nerd.gif

so there's two people on that...um, list. congrats, you're not all alone.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

After the Ask a Black Man thread...EVERYBODY got the axe.It was going to happen eventually though. A couple people messed it up for everybody. Look on the bright side though...we got two people we can laugh at for the duration of their time on NT. Let's give a round of applause for:
LimitedRetroOG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd
HandomeDollaz (I got print screens on you, doggie
laugh.gif
)
I ain't laughed harder than I did in the past two days in a LONG time.
roll.gif
that Ask a Black Man thread of yours was hilarious, had me crying from the questions to answers. yes, LimitedRetroOG and HandsomeDollaz will neverbe forgotten for their deplorable acts at JJB
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. my dude Limited was like "listen, i don't understand english slang, i don't know what a bloke is." and all the JJBers and NTers waslike
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. too bad only muffin answered my JJB Census, too bad i guess.

I'm contemplating about whether to re-apply there with a different name... Yay or nay?
i suggest you lurk because you don't wanna spit game at the wrong...person.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm contemplating about whether to re-apply there with a different name... Yay or nay?
Don't bother. They'll probably ban you again. Some of them will be here, come November.

If you were just over there being social, that's fine. We run forums to foster communication, so why on earth would I object to you all interacting with users in a positive way on another forum? That's to be encouraged.

When we hear that our members are being banned en masse, though, of course our first thought is that some of our less mature members saw fit to terrorize another forum. We're not going to apply the same standard as their administrators - we're separate forums. Just because you were banned there doesn't mean you'll be banned here. The few of you who did cross the line will be identified and banned, the rest have no cause for concern. Your new friends have definitely been strong character witnesses; I'm still getting PMs from JJB members who enjoyed your company - so thanks to those who repped NT well and thanks to the JJB members who are helping us identify the troublemakers.

*phew*
Originally Posted by seaner23

heck i even paypaled one of them 10 bucks cause she said she was broke. i know i'm a simp...i bought a girl a jar of pb&j and a loaf of bread.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn
tired.gif

BTW what happened to my jjb swaglist post? I just got home and it's gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you were just over there being social, that's fine. We run forums to foster
communication, so why on earth would I object to you all interacting with users in a positive way on another forum? That's to be encouraged.

When we hear that our members are being banned en masse, though, of course our first thought is that some of our less mature members saw fit to terrorize
another forum. We're not going to apply the same standard as their administrators - we're separate forums. Just because you were banned there
doesn't mean you'll be banned here. The few of you who did cross the line will be identified and banned, the rest have no cause for concern. Your new
friends have definitely been strong character witnesses; I'm still getting PMs from JJB members who enjoyed your company - so thanks to those who repped NT
well and thanks to the JJB members who are helping us identify the troublemakers.

*phew*
Originally Posted by seaner23

heck i even paypaled one of them 10 bucks cause she said she was broke. i know i'm a simp...i bought a girl a jar of pb&j and a loaf of bread.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn
tired.gif

BTW what happened to my jjb swaglist post? I just got home and it's gone
frown.gif

Are you not banned...???

Back
Top Bottom