banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I got the axe too. I had two post, one in general and one in sports. Looks like they banned anyone that signed up the last two days.

thats what im thinkin.. cuz i didnt do anything that would get me banned
me too. I already PM'ed the admin over there asking why I was banned. I wasn't going out like that
laugh.gif

I got the axe too. I had two post, one in general and one in sports. Looks like they banned anyone that signed up the last two days.

Yeah, my two posts were exactly like this:

"Geronimo?"

"Where my Laker fans at?"

Nothing wrong about that...

i didnt pay any attention to the old thread that just got locked cuz it grew too fast and i was outta the loop, but i do remember when it started.

i went over to jjb and i was like
eek.gif
cuz scotthallwithapick had like 300 post
laugh.gif
how he pull that off?

hold up...he made that pyp thread 3 days ago and its 130 something pages?
eek.gif
wow i really missed out.

Those 2 posts that the guys made there were hilarious though. Gave me a good 20 minutes of very entertaining reading at work today. And from the 2 topics thatI viewed there was nothign excessive that was done. Just jokes and mackin to girls. Nuttin that I'd see as bad.

Yeah, my two posts were exactly like this:

"Geronimo?"

"Where my Laker fans at?"

Nothing wrong about that...

you might of got banned for being a lakers fan...

dirty or meth or other admins...what would someone have to have done or posted on JJB to get banned from here?

The way I see it, you sign up and decide to engage in conversations not knowing other NTers were thinking the exact thing.

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

can i get enlgihtened about jjb?

where you been?
i wanna know too, i asked for cliffnotes earlier in the thread but i got ignored.
laugh.gif
. but ima guess that some dude felt bad about goin over there then mad nterssigned up, i guess its a mainly female board, and the NT beasts/jokesters showed up.

If it's any consolation I'll go on record (as I am a member there) by saying that aside from a few making fun of gays, they really weren't thatbad. However, some of the gay guys on the board took issue with it. I honestly don't think it was so much an invasion of our board as much as it's aboard made up of predominantly females that love when straight boys join. It's also a very active board with at least 1000 people there at any given time.It was a nice change for the most part for a lot of us that post there.

They have no post limit over there, so some members have DOUBLE the amount of posts Dirty does. DOUBLE!!

Originally Posted by Lets Hug It Out

If it's any consolation I'll go on record (as I am a member there) by saying that aside from a few making fun of gays, they really weren't that bad. However, some of the gay guys on the board took issue with it. I honestly don't think it was so much an invasion of our board as much as it's a board made up of predominantly females that love when straight boys join. It's also a very active board with at least 1000 people there at any given time. It was a nice change for the most part for a lot of us that post there.
pimp.gif

pics?

laugh.gif
..j/k

Honestly, there really wasn't a whole lot of "invading" going on. There was a PYP over there, we introduced ourselves, the NT females joined usover there and we got acquainted with them...a few ruined it for the rest, and some random admin started banning/locking anything related to NT. Even theJJB'ers were wondering why we were getting banned over there.

Y'all are going to be surprised with how well behaved most were...I think you guys saw a 40+ page relating to another forum and thought that we werewildin' out in typical NT fashion...most of the members on there had no problems with us and some have even appliedover here at NT...

If it's any consolation I'll go on record (as I am a member there) by saying that aside from a few making fun of gays, they really weren't that bad. However, some of the gay guys on the board took issue with it. I honestly don't think it was so much an invasion of our board as much as it's a board made up of predominantly females that love when straight boys join. It's also a very active board with at least 1000 people there at any given time. It was a nice change for the most part for a lot of us that post there.
there you go Dirty...she basically backed up what i said
pimp.gif
smile.gif

We appreciate you looking out for us. Thanks
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom