BAMZ Collection 2010 PLEASE COME AND SEE IT

What's up NT

just wanted to let people from NT to see my collection and wanted to know if i have heat or not
tongue.gif

What's up NT

just wanted to let people from NT to see my collection and wanted to know if i have heat or not
tongue.gif

Very nice collection, but what shoes do you actually wear?!? I mean your Chucks are even DS lol...

Very nice collection, but what shoes do you actually wear?!? I mean your Chucks are even DS lol...

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Too many DS pairs for me, nice collection nonetheless

And yeah, you got heat lol

lol i wore every shoe besides the 12's playoff

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Too many DS pairs for me, nice collection nonetheless

And yeah, you got heat lol

lol i wore every shoe besides the 12's playoff

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Thanks, and yes i did wear every pair besides the 12's. The one that are not laces are the ones that are not going to be worn for a few months because i like to wear them for special occasion's lol but i clean the soles after to make them last longer
smile.gif

Thanks, and yes i did wear every pair besides the 12's. The one that are not laces are the ones that are not going to be worn for a few months because i like to wear them for special occasion's lol but i clean the soles after to make them last longer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

If your 13s are OGs then I say heat,nice collection

only the black and red but not the playoff. thanks for your comment and everyone who at least watched my collection

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

If your 13s are OGs then I say heat,nice collection

only the black and red but not the playoff. thanks for your comment and everyone who at least watched my collection

Looks like he wears his Vans lol.

Looks like he wears his Vans lol.

Nice collection
smokin.gif
. BTW did you forget something......I see a DMP box & a pair of Blacktoe 14s in the background.

Back
Top Bottom