pimp.gif
nice 12 u should should wear them they feel nice on the feet

Thanks everyone, especially BigJ505 who sold me the royal roams
smile.gif
once again thank you NT'er members

Thanks everyone, especially BigJ505 who sold me the royal roams
smile.gif
once again thank you NT'er members

great collection man... keep em DS dont listen to the people that tell u different do what you like :tongue:... I would just buy find used pairs for cheaper and wear those instead and keep the DS's cool on ice.. what im plannin on doing

great collection man... keep em DS dont listen to the people that tell u different do what you like :tongue:... I would just buy find used pairs for cheaper and wear those instead and keep the DS's cool on ice.. what im plannin on doing

KEEP YOUR %!%$ CLEAN LOVE IT!!... dont let em crease up buy some wearable shoetrees... and always clean em off after you wear em... love that... :tongue:... take good care of ur %!%$ good job sir just like me! LOL!

KEEP YOUR %!%$ CLEAN LOVE IT!!... dont let em crease up buy some wearable shoetrees... and always clean em off after you wear em... love that... :tongue:... take good care of ur %!%$ good job sir just like me! LOL!

Nice collection you got there. I noticed you have Jordans I-XIII with a notable absence of IIIs, any particular reason?

Nice collection you got there. I noticed you have Jordans I-XIII with a notable absence of IIIs, any particular reason?

Back
Top Bottom