BAMZ Collection 2010 PLEASE COME AND SEE IT

air jordans 11-13 My favorite air jordan models.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by liljp361

KEEP YOUR %!%$ CLEAN LOVE IT!!... dont let em crease up buy some wearable shoetrees... and always clean em off after you wear em... love that... :tongue:... take good care of ur %!%$ good job sir just like me! LOL!

thanks man
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by liljp361

KEEP YOUR %!%$ CLEAN LOVE IT!!... dont let em crease up buy some wearable shoetrees... and always clean em off after you wear em... love that... :tongue:... take good care of ur %!%$ good job sir just like me! LOL!

thanks man
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Nice collection you got there. I noticed you have Jordans I-XIII with a notable absence of IIIs, any particular reason?

i thought i was the only one but lol i love the 3's alot. true blues, black & white cements, cool grey, fire reds are all my favorite is just, i never find a good price for all my wants. hopefully the white cement for this or next year, comes indeed good quality which i doubt. thanks for commenting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Nice collection you got there. I noticed you have Jordans I-XIII with a notable absence of IIIs, any particular reason?

i thought i was the only one but lol i love the 3's alot. true blues, black & white cements, cool grey, fire reds are all my favorite is just, i never find a good price for all my wants. hopefully the white cement for this or next year, comes indeed good quality which i doubt. thanks for commenting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

1-14 are my favorites unlike 15-23 indeed are horrible looking lol don't take it offenses jordans heads

Originally Posted by peanut214

1-14 are my favorites unlike 15-23 indeed are horrible looking lol don't take it offenses jordans heads

one of the best collections I have seen on NT in a good while. Its def more quality than quantity.... Great collection bro

one of the best collections I have seen on NT in a good while. Its def more quality than quantity.... Great collection bro

I'm not much into J's these days but playoff 12s are still much appreciated

I'm not much into J's these days but playoff 12s are still much appreciated

nice collection but WEAR YOUR SHOES LOL. spendiing 100+ on sneakers and not wearing them is not ballin. Great collection nontheless!!!!!!!!!!

nice collection but WEAR YOUR SHOES LOL. spendiing 100+ on sneakers and not wearing them is not ballin. Great collection nontheless!!!!!!!!!!

^Read the entire post before you call dude out for not wearin' his heat.

Everything but the Playoff 12's, homie.

Only one pair of Griff's, bamz?

Keep on keepin' on...

^Read the entire post before you call dude out for not wearin' his heat.

Everything but the Playoff 12's, homie.

Only one pair of Griff's, bamz?

Keep on keepin' on...

Back
Top Bottom