Bachelor Pad.

New sofa and chair, as well as the rug and wall unit...living area coming together...bringing some color into it

.they are both west elm, the sofa is called the Peggy and the chair is their tulip honey leather chair, they also have a dope Peggy sectional bro and different colors...

.they are both west elm, the sofa is called the Peggy and the chair is their tulip honey leather chair, they also have a dope Peggy sectional bro and different colors...

I love west elm. My whole bedroom is going to come from them. Already have a chair and bed from them. Need to get the dresser, floor mirror, and cabinet

hows the delivery installation with them? or.do u.just order n diy

Depending on the piece you order and if you do it at the store and they have stock, you will most likely be charged for delivery, the cool thing is, they deliver and build....however if you have a big enough car, imo I rather save the shipping fee and take it straight from the store in my car and build it myself, usually West Elm pieces are extremely easy to put together....is not like IKEA where you practically have to put together the tools to build the entire thing :rofl:

Depending on the piece you order and if you do it at the store and they have stock, you will most likely be charged for delivery, the cool thing is, they deliver and build....however if you have a big enough car, imo I rather save the shipping fee and take it straight from the store in my car and build it myself, usually West Elm pieces are extremely easy to put together....is not like IKEA where you practically have to put together the tools to build the entire thing
roll.gif
Wat. Ikea stuff is insanely easy to put together.

Wat. Ikea stuff is insanely easy to put together.

I never said it was hard, just annoying AF...trust me I've built probably some of the most complex pieces IKEA has, legit built two Pax wardrobes with glass sliding doors and that Besta wall unit in my living room...however with Ikea you are literally putting everything together from scratch....as opposed to say west elm, which usually is just a couple of screws and legs and voila!

Pax took like 2 hours to put together. And about an hour to take apart when I moved to a new apartment :lol:

But you right I bought a west elm day bed and it was 4 screws and you're done. Much easier

Pax took like 2 hours to put together. And about an hour to take apart when I moved to a new apartment :lol:

But you right I bought a west elm day bed and it was 4 screws and you're done. Much easier

I got sliding shelves with separate compartments, pull out hanging racks and shoe racks in mines x2 :lol: so safe to say it took me a little longer than 2 hours to finish it all...not to mention the doors :rofl: I built it into my wall since I knocked down the OG closets so I'm never taking t down, when I sell the apt the Pax is staying

Back
Top Bottom