Bachelor Pad.

Do it while you're young.  I'm 35 now...

I only have a 2 bedroom loft...I absolutely love it.

It was between this or a high rise for $2000 a month.

I'm 34. At the point where I want sell my income properties and get a spot cash and chill.

1900 is more than enough space too. Our house now is 1500 so you got more lol

I'm with ya'll. Kinda want to move to a city that has these.

This what $1500 gets you in SF.

sick.gif
. My girl was talking about moving out to SF for a career move. Catch me in Oakland if it ever pans out. 

At 31, I'm not sold on buying yet. I'ma just keep renting my place and stacking bread. When I do buy, I'll probably go for a starter home in the city, like a little 3/2. I'm not with that cookie cutter home suburban life. 

A loft would be dope too, but something about the single family home has become more appealing in recent years. 

Last edited:
You buying or renting? I'm moving back to Atlanta next year and will be looking to move downtown

Rental.

Already have a home paid off.

Might buy this loft then move to either NYC or out of the country.

Last edited:
Atlanta.

I have the view of the Braves stadium, the state capital, Grady hospital, and basically down town.
Ah, Nice! Grady Health is one of my clients.

Hoping to land a decent condo like that in Charlotte. Going to miss the A :frown:
A ton of options in Uptown bro. I lived at The Catalyst Tower (below) for a number of years before I moved to the lake last year. Then there are a number of options along the light rail line just outside of Center City Proper in SouthEnd.

Yea man. Technically I live on the Charlotte side of a Lake Wylie, about 5mins from Rivergate & The Palisades. But I'm still only 20mins from Uptown.

I've actually never been to Charlotte. All the places you named are completely foreign to me. :lol:

I brother lives there and actually convinced me to move once I finish my masters this summer. I should be making my first trip up there sometime in April. :pimp:

Is the job market really as good as he claims? I'll be getting my masters in public admin if that matters.

:x  Dawg.....  That aint even worthy of being a trap house down here in the south :x :smh:

"Kitchen-ette".......Fridge/"Walk Through Closet".....:x 0]  

I'm saying though. A kitchenette for $1500? :rofl: you can get a great two story, four bedroom house and pay about $1500 or less here in Atlanta.

I always wanted to move out west, but as I've gotten older, it just doesn't seem like the best economical choice. -Ye shrug

Other than Mac's, Charlotte is a bust. Uptown stays dead on the weekends. I much prefer a big city where downtown/uptown is residential and has life on the weekends. ATL is the same though...

I've actually never been to Charlotte. All the places you named are completely foreign to me. :lol:

I brother lives there and actually convinced me to move once I finish my masters this summer. I should be making my first trip up there sometime in April. :pimp:

Is the job market really as good as he claims? I'll be getting my masters in public admin if that matters.

Haha, my bad bro. Where does he live in the city?

But yea, the job market here in the CLT area is pretty solid because if it wasn't I wouldn't have bought a home here last year. It all starts and ends with your career is the mantra I live by. Banking of course is Huge here with with Wells and BofA being headquartered here but there's quite a few other industries that have a foot hold in the city.

You from Charlotte or moved there?

From a small town about an hr from CLT actually. Decided to go to college here and stayed because BofA offered me a position right outta college.

Other than Mac's, Charlotte is a bust. Uptown stays dead on the weekends. I much prefer a big city where downtown/uptown is residential and has life on the weekends. ATL is the same though...

The BBQ joint? I don't get your bust statement though. Me and my lady were in Uptown last night for VDay and there was so much traffic that I almost pulled a road rage pulling in a parking garage. Thursday thru Saturday nights is live bro. Sunday afternoons in center city, yea...it's dead.

The issue with Uptown is that it has wayyy too many penthouses, 2 story condos, loft apartments, clubs, pubs, lounges, restaurants and not nearly enough places to shop. If I wanted to buy a bow tie Sunday at 4pm...I'm screwed in the city. I would have to jump on the light rail and hit Dilworth(10min trip).

Appreciate the info man. I'll be shopping my resume up there in a few months as I get closer to graduation.

Back
Top Bottom