Bachelor Pad.

The Swiffer Wetjet for wood floors works well. Just annoying having to do it every day or so.
I feel you. I have a dog that isn't fixed so I gotta mop every now and then to clean up after it hardens 
laugh.gif

Anyone using a trunk/chest as a coffee table? Been looking at some at World Market and it looks like unique way to go. Plus you have added storage for pillows and blankets.

It's not that bad, definitely not something I would have bought myself but it'll do just fine until I find another one. Was my mom's old table before her and my dad got married, so we've had it for years and she just have it to me.

It's not that bad, definitely not something I would have bought myself but it'll do just fine until I find another one. Was my mom's old table before her and my dad got married, so we've had it for years and she just have it to me.
Pedestal tables>

I have a huge rectangular one from Restoration Hardware. $3k retail, copped at the outlet for $170 
eek.gif
 It cost me more to get it delivered $200.

I moved from the NYC area to Plano ( North Dallas) couple months ago. I'm renting an apartment for $850 for a one bedroom with all the amenities.That is unheard of back in the Northeast. I love it, the area is really nice and there is everything I need within a 10 mile radius. The drive to Downtown Dallas is 20- 40 minutes depending on traffic. So far everything is gravy, but I have yet to experience the summer heat down here. Looking to see how it goes. :tongue:

Pedestal tables>

I have a huge rectangular one from Restoration Hardware. $3k retail, copped at the outlet for $170 :wow:  It cost me more to get it delivered $200.
DAT DEAL! I would have been all over that.

Anyone using a trunk/chest as a coffee table? Been looking at some at World Market and it looks like unique way to go. Plus you have added storage for pillows and blankets.
I say get a storage ottoman and still have a coffee table. Unless space is an issue.

If i had a "man cave" the killa and capo chill in Morocco would deff be in there. Its my lock screen saver until then

^Nice man! Been really thinking of getting a loft. I've got a newborn coming in a few weeks, so might have to wait on that for a few years.

For now, I've finally finished the set up of living room #1:

Atlanta.

I have the view of the Braves stadium, the state capital, Grady hospital, and basically down town.

Trying to convince my wife that we should buy a loft condo type house. I only want 1 kid so that would be dope.
Do it while you're young.  I'm 35 now...

I only have a 2 bedroom loft...I absolutely love it.

It was between this or a high rise for $2000 a month.

Last edited:
Do it while you're young.  I'm 35 now...

I only have a 2 bedroom loft...I absolutely love it.

It was between this or a high rise for $2000 a month.

I'm 34. At the point where I want sell my income properties and get a spot cash and chill.

1900 is more than enough space too. Our house now is 1500 so you got more lol

Back
Top Bottom