Bachelor Pad.

asbestos scares me more than than some formaldehyde laminate.  mold too really to be honest.

Get rid of that Anglepoise knock off.
Wall mount your TV.
Get rid of your toys. You're a grown *** man for God's sake.
Upgrade your iMac. Joint looks like it's ready to be donated to Goodwill.

Other than that nice place :smile:

I had my TV mounted on the wall before, after a while that **** sucks and I legit feel is just a fad...it limits you...so screw that.

My toys are my thing, some people collect Jordan's in their 30's maybe they are too old for that as well...but that's their thing.

My IMac old as hell....still running very smooth...lol

I'm the new spot...

:pimp:

I'm trying to set something up for my projector. I'm copping a new couch in a couple of weeks.

Any idea on how I can mount this thing?

I won't it to hang on the right side of this picture....

And project across to the left side

And here another picture

I want it to be over my couch...

The ceiling is pretty high (like 10 feet) so I'm not sure if I can hang it from the ceiling...

Maybe something that goes into the wall... A shelf...

Or maybe a stand that's slim enough to fit behind the couch, but goes up about 6-8 feet

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Get rid of that Anglepoise knock off.
Wall mount your TV.
Get rid of your toys. You're a grown *** man for God's sake.
Upgrade your iMac. Joint looks like it's ready to be donated to Goodwill.

Other than that nice place :smile:

What does your place look like? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm the new spot...

:pimp:

I'm trying to set something up for my projector. I'm copping a new couch in a couple of weeks.

Any idea on how I can mount this thing?

I won't it to hang on the right side of this picture....

And project across to the left side

And here another picture

I want it to be over my couch...

The ceiling is pretty high (like 10 feet) so I'm not sure if I can hang it from the ceiling...

Maybe something that goes into the wall... A shelf...

Or maybe a stand that's slim enough to fit behind the couch, but goes up about 6-8 feet

:nerd: :nerd:
If your handy you can build that. That would look nice if you make it out of good wood.

Anyone familiar with this sectional from west elm?

I saw it for sale on craigslist for 800 which I already know is a good deal but I still can't justify buying a couch unless its under 650 given my current situation.

Would it be a slap in the face to offer 550? hoping to pay around 600-650?

Anyone familiar with this sectional from west elm?

I saw it for sale on craigslist for 800 which I already know is a good deal but I still can't justify buying a couch unless its under 650 given my current situation.

Would it be a slap in the face to offer 550? hoping to pay around 600-650?
I'd offer $600 and hope they'd meet me halfway at $700.

Thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully they are willing to negotiate.

Last edited:
I love catching up to this thread.

Thanks bros....here is a better picture with the real cam...lol

I thought about doing the whole one sofa and one chair (putting the chair in between both windows), but then I quickly thinking about having a cozy L-shaped sectional...difficult to decide :lol:

I'm also looking for a two bedroom eventually, renting in NYC gets tough at times.

Pulled up the carpet in the spare bedroom. It's an entrance level bedroom. Thinking about replacing all of the hardwood to extend throughout. Damn pulling up carpet is hard work.

Hey yall, im trying to get some comic book turned into posters. Anybody know where i can go to get it done? (Tried fedex/kinkos. They said no because of infringement issues)

Hey yall, im trying to get some comic book turned into posters. Anybody know where i can go to get it done? (Tried fedex/kinkos. They said no because of infringement issues)

Really maybe you should try a diffrent one because the one I go to will print anything i submit

Back
Top Bottom