August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

So is the special funny or nah. Yall in here talking about Megan Markle, wth???
ok first off don’t listen to IATT IATT
he doesn’t even enjoy comedy

but it had its moments. started off slow but got in to it well and ended really well. he was surgical with will and jada bit but it’s def not his best work. some memorable jokes though. everyone who enjoys chris rock enjoyed it.

It was angry. For some, the transition from hurt to anger can take a long time. He unleashed his anger during the show. Wouldn’t be surprised if he speaks on it his next show and delivers better. In the end, all you can do is laugh and move on. Hopefully that’s his next phase.
I guess.

Im still all for Rock being the villain in Bad Boys 4.

ok first off don’t listen to IATT IATT
he doesn’t even enjoy comedy

1678151921413.gif

You reminding me of my disappointment of season 4 of Fargo…
Honestly, I think Rock can be a great villain.

That season of Fargo just wasn't suited for him to be a villain. Just a criminal leader dealing with more traditional bad guy criminals.

Its all in the writing and there is a way to make Rock shine with it.

That season of Fargo just wasn't suited for him to be a villain. Just a criminal leader dealing with more traditional bad guy criminals.

His boy Adam Sandler has shown he can legit act couple times

The rest of that crew thou…

But all of that crew, Chris rock, will and anyone from his family gotta have great reviews before I trust any of em

That first SS is the last time any of them got my money.. and that last matrix is the last time I trusted any of em without trying hear someone I trust say it’s actually good

the death scene though :sick:
if he was trying to be funny he was successful

Nothing about Rock before the slap was intimidating, but now post slap IDk how you cast him as a threat to anyone after. We all seen him eat a ***** slap on TV and run home to cry about it. He’s a good actor but not that good.

With that said Will ruined his own good guy/ happy go lucky image too. It was an unfortunate incident and Rock does have the right to talk trash.

Nothing about Rock before the slap was intimidating, but now post slap IDk how you cast him as a threat to anyone after. We all seen him eat a ***** slap on TV and run home to cry about it. He’s a good actor but not that good.

With that said Will ruined his own good guy/ happy go lucky image too. It was an unfortunate incident and Rock does have the right to talk trash.

could argue will ruining that image could be a good thing, given dude passed up Django because of how he perceived himself.. Get him to take roles he wouldn’t have previously because of whatever him and whoever thought he had to be

and rock don’t need to be the muscle.. but I had hope, but that’s because it was fargo.. but it wasn’t just him that season.. but dude needs to legit try to act and get in better projects

Bro you've spent hours being fake outraged, analyzing and researching something you didn't even watch.

If you don't see the issue in that :lol:

think you’re giving me too much credit

literally searched Chris rock Fox News and posted their tweets.. even on Elon’s Twitter, it ain’t THAT hard

but if these things take hours for you, don’t let me judge you

could argue will ruining that image could be a good thing, given dude passed up Django because of how he perceived himself.. Get him to take roles he wouldn’t have previously because of whatever him and whoever thought he had to be

and rock don’t need to be the muscle.. but I had hope, but that’s because it was fargo.. but it wasn’t just him that season.. but dude needs to legit try to act and get in better projects
The issue is Will is a good actor but he isn't that good of an actor to get around the typecasting. He’s tried to do bad guys and anti heroes and it never works.

1st scene a civilian in the club tries to play him and slaps him then he cuts off their hand.

Big dude too, like Shaq size :lol:

Last edited:
The issue is Will is a good actor but he isn't that good of an actor to get around the typecasting. He’s tried to do bad guys and anti heroes and it never works.

you think he has legit had the role?

we know dude can act.. but what‘s the role that was legit quality

I think it still comes down to his poor choices.. thought Hancock would be a whole lot better.. thought SS would be a whole lot better

not necessarily that mold.. but at least with enemy of the state, that was Tony Scott.. if dude played deadshot more like mike lowery he’s better in the role but the movie is still sh

you think he has legit had the role?

we know dude can act.. but what‘s the role that was legit quality

I think it still comes down to his poor choices.. thought Hancock would be a whole lot better.. thought SS would be a whole lot better

not necessarily that mold.. but at least with enemy of the state, that was Tony Scott.. if dude played deadshot more like mike lowery he’s better in the role but the movie is still sh
How many chances is he going to waste?

How many chances is he going to waste?

That’s why I don’t watch his movies unless I hear/read good things.. and that goes for anything

But we know he’s capable as an actor.. it’s like we Tom cruise, we saw dude do work outside of MI movies and top gun.. but Tom cruise has a movie like collateral that we can directly point to

I thought the special was real good. Especially considering it was live. As far as the Will Smith/Jada stuff. Ima big fan of Will but he allowed himself to be disrespected by wife multiple times on her show. He knew he could whoop Chris *** so he took everything out on him.

The problem with Will is that he doesn’t take chances acting. He either does some super emotional role or he does action roles where he’s playing a variation of the same character, regardless if the character is a hero or villain. The Rock has a similar issue with his action roles too.

Back
Top Bottom