August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

it might be a a stretch but i don’t think legendary chris rock needs pointers from from nt man that doesn’t enjoy comedy IATT IATT

If he happens to stumble on NT, next time

1678484996640.gif

Meghan Mackerel just panders to black women who fantasizes about wealth, in specific white wealth. Then leans into her blackness when it's marketable for her.

If we wanna talk about "Shields for racism" how about Meghan marrying a man who wore a Nazi costume?

All skinfolk aren't kinfolk, her and the rest of the royal family can kick rocks and I hope their kids come out too pale to claim black so they can stop trying to garner the support of the black community. Stay over there.

Bravo! Meghan definitely tried to straddle the fence. She ain’t slick. Been knew what the jugg was

Bravo! Meghan definitely tried to straddle the fence. She ain’t slick. Been knew what the jugg was

what has Meghan actually done that is worth all these headlines?

just remember, all the time being spent on Meghan and her family is time that is not being spent talking about the horrendous acts of those lily whites

duke of york, for example, would be a good place to start

what has Meghan actually done that is worth all these headlines?

just remember, all the time being spent on Meghan and her family is time that is not being spent talking about the horrendous acts of those lily whites

duke of york, for example, would be a good place to start
Well go take up the cause against the duke of york then. TF you want us on NT to do??

He Did Several Shows At The Venue Leading Up To The Live Broadcast.

I Wouldnt Be Surprised If The Blunder At The End Of His Set Is Replaced With A Previous Recording.
My wife watched the "live version" with the mistake.

I saw a version where it was fixed the following day when I watched.

discuss why a bunch of powerful white people want everyone to focus on this 1 black girl and every little thing she does

it’s a message board
If prince harry comes in here and tells you to keep his wife’s name out your mouth and gives you a royal slap.
Please don’t make a comedy special. Just settle out of court.

Last edited:
Just seen C Rocks special. Reminded me I dont find him funny. Just a black Gilbert Godfrey.
Like a couple of the Will shots. Shoulda let the full clip off.

what he said was on point except the suing him in court thing. that takes a lot of time, effort, and money. he made more money off his special and only gave him 10 minutes

could do both

and it likely doesn’t get to court

i have zero clue why Chris rock didn’t file suit against the academy and will smith.. could have gotten huge settlements

and then do the special.. And probably a book

Back
Top Bottom