August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Think that's Jada's mom

20181103-07-002-f11-srgb-web-updated-1543606971.jpg

Jada laid the groundwork and was the OG video vixen that parlayed her th.ot to Hollywood legitimacy. Will was a stepping stone to her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm still trying to remember Jada's video vixen phase.

I know she did A Diffetent World...Jason's Lyric...A Low Down Dirty Shame...not remember the music videos.

Jada was a well known actress before Will in fresh prince?
Well known? No. But through the years he was poppin from Fresh Prince she start to grow into her own as an actress, especially amongst the black community. Kinda feel like she chose to take a backseat to Will.

Well known? No. But through the years he was poppin from Fresh Prince she start to grow into her own as an actress, especially amongst the black community. Kinda feel like she chose to take a backseat to Will.
Fresh prince had a larger audience and reach outside the black community. Hence why I said stepping stone.

White America can't name any actors from a Madea movie outside of Tyler Perry.

Fresh prince had a larger audience and reach outside the black community. Hence why I said stepping stone.

White America can't name any actors from a Madea movie outside of Tyler Perry.
Yeah I wasn’t actually disagreeing with you, just pointing out she was doing ok for herself before Will.

i don’t think she chose to take a backseat. she had to take a backseat.
Get what you’re saying, dude was blowing up, and they were starting a family. But looking at who seems to be wearing the pants today, and just how Jada once carried herself I still say she chose. By doing so her acting career lost some steam. And that’s the story of how one of the worst movies ever made came about, Woo.

Get what you’re saying, dude was blowing up, and they were starting a family. But looking at who seems to be wearing the pants today, and just how Jada once carried herself I still say she chose. By doing so her acting career lost some steam. And that’s the story of how one of the worst movies ever made came about, Woo.
i hear that im just saying i didn't think she was a great actress

Eh, she was aight, lol

I guess being willing to get butt naked and buss it open in the grass can take you places lol
What movie is this? She understood the importance of parlaying her th.ot unlike these other girls who don't realize looks are temporary until it's too late.

Ayyeee, I’m not finna act like she wasn’t my crush from Menace 2 Society up to like Nutty Professor lol

But yeah that Jason Lyric scene had a lot to do with it lol, I was like 10 or 11 watching it

Back
Top Bottom