August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

I care about blatant racism

Not a fan of black people providing a shield to racist

It wasn't a shield

He said they were racist. It's like people lack comprehension now.

He said they're racist and they're based on racism, but now you're surprised they're racist and want people to feel sorry for you?

I bet everyone who dates interracially knows this is a chance, so why is she different?

Meanwhile this is coming form a someone who didn't see the world as black and white prior, why, because she doesn't look black.

It wasn't a shield

He said they were racist.

It seems pretty obvious how the 2 racist above plus the daily mail are using it

And what did he specifically say about that black woman’s experience

He admits those people are racist and have a long history of being racist

And what conclusion did he end on?

I always wondered why Americans cared, especially black Americans

She is an American, a black American

England is a global power and their monarchy and the media are being pretty open about how they really feel about black people now that they are in that family

I always wondered why Americans cared, especially black Americans

Meghan Mackerel just panders to black women who fantasizes about wealth, in specific white wealth. Then leans into her blackness when it's marketable for her.

If we wanna talk about "Shields for racism" how about Meghan marrying a man who wore a Nazi costume?

All skinfolk aren't kinfolk, her and the rest of the royal family can kick rocks and I hope their kids come out too pale to claim black so they can stop trying to garner the support of the black community. Stay over there.

Last edited:
Meghan Mackerel just panders to black women

How did/does Meghan markle pander to black people?

I only remembered her from suits before her marriage

All skinfolk aren't kinfolk, her and the rest of the royal family can kick rocks and I hope their kids come out too pale to claim black so they can stop trying to garner the support of the black community. Stay over there.

aint about her

it’s about England, the monarchy and everyone else who feel talking about a black woman in the manner they do is cool

it’s the same shh with Obama and his family.. it’s 2023 and you have
people with legit power and influence who feel they can freely say shh

I hope their kids come out too pale to claim black so they can stop trying to garner the support of the black community. Stay over there.

their children haven’t done anything but be born

as with Harry, the more people who empathize with what it means to either be black or care for someone black the better off the world will be.. because you’re not just viewing the world from a white perspective

If we wanna talk about "Shields for racism" how about Meghan marrying a man who wore a Nazi costume?

f Harry too

im just glad that he is learning how the world really feels about black people now that he has a black wife and kids

and glad he seems to actually care to remove them from that environment

I don’t think anyone is disputing Chris rock’s ability to say and/or do something.. the man is a comic

I think, some of us just thought it would be better.. or at least I did

the more I think about it the more I notice how much dated references dude continues to make.. like for example, Ali was over 2 decades ago

long sigh. aight man. you got it lol

How can you think it'd be better...when you didn't even see it? C'mon bro. You better than this.

as ive said multiple times, I’ve watched specific jokes

i wanted to see the jokes regarding will/jada and the Oscars.. after watching that I didn’t really feel moved to go watch the rest

and when I saw comments, I’d go watch those parts.. I’ve kept my comments to the parts I’ve actually watched

tamborine, is the special that I’ve watched zero of.. or at least I think I’ve watched zero of

as ive said multiple times, I’ve watched specific jokes

And the credibility to your opinion takes a nosedive as a result. Context, timing, sequencing of jokes, rhythm. It doesn't mean you don't have a right to your stance, but it comes off as uninformed and hard to take seriously as a result 🤷🏽‍♂️. Even if i was to indulge what you're saying, taking bite size bits out of an art form and drawing conclusions is lazy. If you gon take a stance, then at least do it all the way.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Last edited:
long sigh. aight man. you got it lol

we been in this thread for almost 3 years making fun of will and jada

id expect more from a professional funny person

And the credibility to your opinion takes a nosedive as a result. Context, timing, sequencing of jokes, rhythm. It doesn't mean you don't have a right to your stance, but it comes off as uninformed and hard to take seriously as a result 🤷🏽‍♂️. Even if i was to indulge what you're saying, taking bite size bits out of an art form and drawing conclusions is lazy. If you gon take a stance, then at least do it all the way.

Carry on.

if I take a couple bites out of food and don’t enjoy it, I’m not finishing that meal

Meghan Mackerel just panders to black women who fantasizes about wealth, in specific white wealth. Then leans into her blackness when it's marketable for her.

Damn! What did she do to you?

I'd be the first to make fun of Clarence Thomas if he ever divorced his wife on the grounds that his family is racist, but I would not deny his experience as "just in-laws ****."

There are way too many opportunistic racists who are only waiting for a black person to validate their feelings by questioning another black person's experience with racism. We all know this to be true. Rocks comment about Black folks not fighting in front of White people shows he's also aware of this.

Damn! What did she do to you?

I'd be the first to make fun of Clarence Thomas if he ever divorced his wife on the grounds that his family is racist, but I would not deny his experience as "just in-laws ****."

There are way too many opportunistic racists who are only waiting for a black person to validate their feelings by questioning another black person's experience with racism. We all know this to be true. Rocks comment about Black folks not fighting in front of White people shows he's also aware of this.

those people losing their damn minds over the light skin girl from suits..

imagine what they’d have to say about Chris rock’s 2 daughters

lol how do i sound cracked out?

you wouldve let a man smack you up on stage in front of the world... act confused as if "what did i say? i didnt say anything"

do nothing physically about it... nor sue..

then go on a live stand up and double down on what you said and add extra disrespect in...

No offense, but you sound like the type of dude who would go to jail over some BS. There are a lot of people in jail doing time because they felt the need to "defend their manhood" over something someone else said.

As Chris Rock said, "Don't go to jail for the next 20 years because someone smudged your Pumas?"

This is probably why I will never be a tough guy. I like my freedom too much to risk it over BS. 🤣

Seems like people literally expected Chris Rock to pull the microphone off of his tuxedo and fight Will Smith on live TV.

Also, your thought process is completely broken and sounds like something an adolescent would say. Basically you're saying you shouldn't criticize anyone who can beat you up in a fight. Are we cavemen? The biggest and strongest person (not the smartest or best leader) is the leader of the tribe?

Last edited:
I have zero clue why dude did the special live.. that’s how he ended up fumbling that one joke

He could have edited the hell out of it and then put it out

But I don’t blame dude at all for addressing the subject.. but as I said, I just thought it would be better

Chris Rock did it live because Netflix paid him more to do it live. Also, Chris secured the bag but not doing any interviews about the topic and simply waiting to cover it on stage.

No offense, but you sound like the type of dude who would go to jail over some BS. There are a lot of people in jail doing time because they felt the need to "defend their manhood" over something someone else said.

As Chris Rock said, "Don't go to jail for the next 20 years because someone smudged your Pumas?"

Seems like people literally expected Chris Rock to pull the microphone off of his tuxedo and fight Will Smith on live TV.

Also, your thought process is completely broken and sounds like something an adolescent would say. Basically you're saying you shouldn't criticize anyone who can beat you up in a fight. Are we cavemen? The biggest and strongest person (not the smartest or best leader) is the leader of the tribe?

lol you are a bozo... drawing all those conclusions based of my assessment of the events that occurred...

never been to jail in my 32 years... OFFICER ATL FINEST lol

i would love to meet some of yall in real life for real... that would explain a lot

Back
Top Bottom