August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Only one person physically put hands on the other, he had his moment. Chris Rock can talk his talk, this is his. Yall doing too much, its not that deep.

I don’t think anyone is disputing Chris rock’s ability to say and/or do something.. the man is a comic

I think, some of us just thought it would be better.. or at least I did

the more I think about it the more I notice how much dated references dude continues to make.. like for example, Ali was over 2 decades ago

Mans didn't even watch the special by his own admission yet has more posts than anyone talking about how he don't like it. Y'all are on one :lol:

Because I wanted to see if the will/jada material was actually funny since I figured that was his strongest material..

But at this point.. whenever people made comments I went and checked out parts.. so I’ve watched the jada/will stuff, the r.Kelly/Michael Jackson bit, what he had to say on abortion and what he had to say about Meghan markle

I don’t watch will smith movies either unless I see some good reviews

Neither of them dudes are automatic views for me in 2023

Chris Rock shouldve kept his mouth closed... he smacked you when you said it the first time... and you still talking...

If will smith were to walk up on stage during that special id be curious to see what chris would do...

his best bet was to just shoot the fair one... when chris rock loses that fight we can at least respect that he stood 10 toes down on what he said...

If im will smith the next time i see you youre getting another smack

They (Will, Jada and Chris) definitely need a sit down - non public. Clearly, Chris is still traumatized, hurt and is upset (as he should be).

I have zero clue why dude did the special live.. that’s how he ended up fumbling that one joke

He could have edited the hell out of it and then put it out

But I don’t blame dude at all for addressing the subject.. but as I said, I just thought it would be better

They (Will, Jada and Chris) definitely need a sit down - non public. Clearly, Chris is still traumatized, hurt and is upset (as he should be).

Nah they dont need a sit down... chris said what he said... again... now he gotta stand on that... talking about that man wife again after he smacked you up...

if im in that crowd im heckling tf outta him... you a wild dude to cop pleas when the first smack happened... acting like what u said wasnt that serious

then double down in a netflix special... 2 smacks for chris rock

Chris Rock shouldve kept his mouth closed... he smacked you when you said it the first time... and you still talking...

If will smith were to walk up on stage during that special id be curious to see what chris would do...

his best bet was to just shoot the fair one... when chris rock loses that fight we can at least respect that he stood 10 toes down on what he said...

If im will smith the next time i see you youre getting another smack

It's too early to be smoking b

You sound cracked out.

lol how do i sound cracked out?

you wouldve let a man smack you up on stage in front of the world... act confused as if "what did i say? i didnt say anything"

do nothing physically about it... nor sue..

then go on a live stand up and double down on what you said and add extra disrespect in...

you wouldve let a man smack you up on stage in front of the world... act confused as if "what did i say? i didnt say anything"

then go on a live stand up and double down on what you said and add extra disrespect in...
Okay.

1. You can't blame Chris for not wanting to crash out like Will.

2. He definitely made more money and faster going this route as opposed to suing .

Back
Top Bottom