At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Honestly...

chicks dont even care about a dudes looks.
i've come to this conclusion after spending a few months in 'fitness and bodybuilding' forums.
guys who try for that greek god physique are doing it for ego

a well groomed ability to talk to females will get you females

OP must have had an epiphany recently
roll.gif

Man Im kinda ugly, no game and broke as a %@*@.

God needs to stop playing and fuse me together with LeBron or A-Rod
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But seriously, if youre not comfortable with yourself, thats whats REALLY gunna kill you. Take it from me, someone whos killed many a relationship because i let my insecurities get in the way.

Man Im kinda ugly, no game and broke as a %@*@.

God needs to stop playing and fuse me together with LeBron or A-Rod
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But seriously, if youre not comfortable with yourself, thats whats REALLY gunna kill you. Take it from me, someone whos killed many a relationship because i let my insecurities get in the way.

This is gonna sound unreasonable but...
Be yourself. It may not be the greatest idea to some. But at least you know people will like you for you are, instead of some other BS. 
ohwell.gif

This is gonna sound unreasonable but...
Be yourself. It may not be the greatest idea to some. But at least you know people will like you for you are, instead of some other BS. 
ohwell.gif

yea i think confidence is important.

Ppl say I'm a good lookin guy and ask why I dont have a GF. I believe because of my low self confidence and crap conversation skills.

Plus I ain't really lookin for one and never had before @ 21 years old.
sick.gif
I used to be fat

Ppl say I'm a good lookin guy and ask why I dont have a GF. I believe because of my low self confidence and crap conversation skills.

Plus I ain't really lookin for one and never had before @ 21 years old.
sick.gif
I used to be fat

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Plus I ain't really lookin for one and never had before @ 21 19 years old.
sick.gif
I used to be fat frail

I thought you were me for a second
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Exact same situation fam

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Plus I ain't really lookin for one and never had before @ 21 19 years old.
sick.gif
I used to be fat frail

I thought you were me for a second
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Exact same situation fam

Originally Posted by hassan16

I've always wondered this. I mean, I as a male can walk down to the mall or any place with a lot of ppl and point out and state "oh she's a 5" and "She's cute, she's ugly" etc.

Do girls do this too? or do they judge the attractiveness of a male based on other factors that we as males do not take into consideration for females. For instance, money (I don't put females over other females based on how much money the have, I'mma be paying anyway), style of dress (if she cute, she cute. don't matter what she's wearing), swag (idk where to begin on this one). answer my question NT.
smile.gif

I see a lot of cute girls with dudes that I just laugh at. I mean I'm not knocking them, but come on. I never see ugly girls getting any play, and it makes me wonder how all these ugly girls get pregnant.

I don't ever judge a guy when he walks in the room. If he's cute I'll acknowledge that in my head, but I don't go beyond that. Unless he's REALLY good looking, then I do a little mental happy dance because everyone likes eye candy.

Seriously though, with everything you can do to yourself these days, most women are attractive (during the day at least), and most men still aren't. You guys can't throw on some fake eyelashes and a pound of makeup and pretend to be pretty
laugh.gif

THIS is why hot women end up with ugly men. Too much competition for the good looking ones unless the woman brings something special, besides looks, to the table.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I've always wondered this. I mean, I as a male can walk down to the mall or any place with a lot of ppl and point out and state "oh she's a 5" and "She's cute, she's ugly" etc.

Do girls do this too? or do they judge the attractiveness of a male based on other factors that we as males do not take into consideration for females. For instance, money (I don't put females over other females based on how much money the have, I'mma be paying anyway), style of dress (if she cute, she cute. don't matter what she's wearing), swag (idk where to begin on this one). answer my question NT.
smile.gif

I see a lot of cute girls with dudes that I just laugh at. I mean I'm not knocking them, but come on. I never see ugly girls getting any play, and it makes me wonder how all these ugly girls get pregnant.

I don't ever judge a guy when he walks in the room. If he's cute I'll acknowledge that in my head, but I don't go beyond that. Unless he's REALLY good looking, then I do a little mental happy dance because everyone likes eye candy.

Seriously though, with everything you can do to yourself these days, most women are attractive (during the day at least), and most men still aren't. You guys can't throw on some fake eyelashes and a pound of makeup and pretend to be pretty
laugh.gif

THIS is why hot women end up with ugly men. Too much competition for the good looking ones unless the woman brings something special, besides looks, to the table.

Back
Top Bottom