At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Originally Posted by trhee

No game. No play.

You don't need game to bag females.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Yall overrating confidence big time. Most of the ugly dudes I've seen with beautiful girls either played a sport, was tall or swole, had money, or had some level of status (fraternity, leadership role, etc.)

Chicks ain't just giving ugly guys play just because dude got a little swag. Not from what I've seen. I guess you might get a cute chick with no bunz/breasts, but you ain't baggin no stallions unless you got something to back up that swag. It don't have to be looks per se, but confidence isn't enough by itself to bag any serious broads.

Word Up Dun.

Yall overrating confidence big time. Most of the ugly dudes I've seen with beautiful girls either played a sport, was tall or swole, had money, or had some level of status (fraternity, leadership role, etc.)

Chicks ain't just giving ugly guys play just because dude got a little swag. Not from what I've seen. I guess you might get a cute chick with no bunz/breasts, but you ain't baggin no stallions unless you got something to back up that swag. It don't have to be looks per se, but confidence isn't enough by itself to bag any serious broads.

from the people i know, the "swag" comes from the bank account son. I thought that was understood.

Word Up Dun.

from the people i know, the "swag" comes from the bank account son. I thought that was understood.

It's all about coincidence and timing. I'm not good looking but as long as you have a sense of humor then its all good.

It's all about coincidence and timing. I'm not good looking but as long as you have a sense of humor then its all good.

True to a degree, but I've seen how confidence can change the game up. True, if you're swore, athletically gifted, or have some level of status looks become of less importance. But to the average Joe, confidence is the deciding factor...and this is whether you're considered attractive, ugly, or in between. Don't get it twisted, you're still subject to taking a lot of shots, but the difference is - you're taking those shots.

Confidence isn't necessarily game, but if you mix the two, you have a deadly combo.

True to a degree, but I've seen how confidence can change the game up. True, if you're swore, athletically gifted, or have some level of status looks become of less importance. But to the average Joe, confidence is the deciding factor...and this is whether you're considered attractive, ugly, or in between. Don't get it twisted, you're still subject to taking a lot of shots, but the difference is - you're taking those shots.

Confidence isn't necessarily game, but if you mix the two, you have a deadly combo.

Originally Posted by HighMan

Has nothing to do with being attractive…

+*#% gona be +*#%… you cant blame tammy

being attractive helps, just gotta have some charisma

Originally Posted by HighMan

Has nothing to do with being attractive…

+*#% gona be +*#%… you cant blame tammy

being attractive helps, just gotta have some charisma

Looks are next to irrelevant with women who have a half a brain. (as long as you aren't hideously grotesque).

In high school, or even college, a handsome face with virtually 0 personality could get you lucky here and there with a dumb hormonal girl with no self confidence. But any mature women (24 and up) with half a brain....looks  are on the bottom of the priority list.

Other things you have to bring to the table are far more important (alpha male qualities in general [any leadership position, confidence, money], sense of humor, EXCITEMENT in any way shape or form, some sort of a challenge) are more important.

Looks will still turn heads, but its not enough alone to get laid.

Looks are next to irrelevant with women who have a half a brain. (as long as you aren't hideously grotesque).

In high school, or even college, a handsome face with virtually 0 personality could get you lucky here and there with a dumb hormonal girl with no self confidence. But any mature women (24 and up) with half a brain....looks  are on the bottom of the priority list.

Other things you have to bring to the table are far more important (alpha male qualities in general [any leadership position, confidence, money], sense of humor, EXCITEMENT in any way shape or form, some sort of a challenge) are more important.

Looks will still turn heads, but its not enough alone to get laid.

WHAT THE
but mad dudes in the female problem threads stay stressin' how good lookin' they are..

ol' "i mean im a good lookin dude.. its these damn money hungry heauxs that are the reason i cant get any play.." type lames

you mean to tell me these dudes are foolin themselves? 
nerd.gif

WHAT THE
but mad dudes in the female problem threads stay stressin' how good lookin' they are..

ol' "i mean im a good lookin dude.. its these damn money hungry heauxs that are the reason i cant get any play.." type lames

you mean to tell me these dudes are foolin themselves? 
nerd.gif

Honestly...

chicks dont even care about a dudes looks.
i've come to this conclusion after spending a few months in 'fitness and bodybuilding' forums.
guys who try for that greek god physique are doing it for ego

a well groomed ability to talk to females will get you females

Back
Top Bottom