Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't comprehend how anyone would be willing to camp out for 36 hours for any release nevermind something that can be had for a bit over retail...

Dude, someone is going to think they have SBs in their cart and checkout super quick because they think they just got lucky 
laugh.gif

Almost just did that. Been hospitalized for over a week now, emergency abdominal surgery, not fun, just now have the energy to check Nt...if anyone has leads on a sz 11 sole box that would make my week, much appreciated
Damn, no bueno. Glad you're feeling better though.

Has anyone noticed that Commonwealth doesn't release any collabs any more? Do they just back door everything or maybe just don't get limited releases anymore

Are you normally a size 11? Just wondering because I usually have to do 11.5 for GLVs and I had to settle for an 11 on Sandlayers and they actually fit perfect. Not sure if there is a big price difference between a 11 and 11 1/2 on Sandlayers.
i wear 11.5 for light and shadows but okay with 11 for gl3 rc

there is no 11/.5 for sandlayers at ebay right now

Never camped a day in my life and don't get how anyone can

This. I'd feel like an *** telling my wife/kids that I was going to sit in front of a store for that amount of time all for a pair of sneakers. Hats off to you east coast dudes doing it in extreme weather conditions because where I'm from, 60 degrees is pretty much freezing to me :lol:

This. I'd feel like an *** telling my wife/kids that I was going to sit in front of a store for that amount of time all for a pair of sneakers. Hats off to you east coast dudes doing it in extreme weather conditions because where I'm from, 60 degrees is pretty much freezing to me :lol:

Agreed... The older I get the less likely I am even to try to do in store releases... You only get so much time during the weekend to spend with your kids... Can't be wasting it sitting in front of a sneaker store...

Has anyone noticed that Commonwealth doesn't release any collabs any more? Do they just back door everything or maybe just don't get limited releases anymore

Backdoor for limited releases? Hell, Do they even get new releases anymore? Maybe the Va store. But as far as the DC spot, I swear all I see are the same GRs & on sale sneakers. They mostly advertising clothes nowadays. I'm like.....this can't be the same store that dropped Gemini's & DaVinci's? [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
If I get those 3.1 I'm sole swapping to a UB sole.

But I need da super green 3s asap

Back
Top Bottom