Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't believe i struck out for these 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Same here, it seems a lot of people didn't like these and I thought I could cook with the other bigger sneaker releases taking much of the attention of away from this shoe. I even paid the extra $15 dollars to get these to me in Cali by 4th of July. Ruvilla's website is straight basura. 
mean.gif

smh, how did i miss out in those? for all the hate they got, people seemed to eat them up. If any one can hook it up with a size 10 :smokin

I passed the last min. Pretty sure coulda check out the site ran smoothly for me when they first tweeted out the link

I thought people hated Wale :lol:

I swear I am not supposed to have any Asics, Diamond's are the only ones I didn't struck out on

160 is the minimum price for all Asics collabs? How is that too much? The real reason you didn't cop is because they're corny
Too much for this shoe i should have said. Because of what you said right...................................................................there ^^^^

anyone live near a villa wanna help me out with a size 12? took 2.5 hour bus from nyc to philly location all for nothing last night, had in cart then was cart jacked...

any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom