Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Maybe try a different pair brother lots of great GL3s and GLVs out there for sale. 
I know. Just a good everyday CW to me. I wear jeans mostly, so these work well, and at that price I won't sweat the beating or the crocking from raw denim.

I've picked up some other stuff as well. Kinda went ham actually...

I know. Just a good everyday CW to me. I wear jeans mostly, so these work well, and at that price I won't sweat the beating or the crocking from raw denim.

I've picked up some other stuff as well. Kinda went ham actually...
haha fair enough. If you love em just double up!

Kinda a legit check question about the Kois - the stripes are different materials on the lateral and medial sides? Like almost a burlap or nylon lateral and suede medial?

Kinda a legit check question about the Kois - the stripes are different materials on the lateral and medial sides? Like almost a burlap or nylon lateral and suede medial?
yup, the stripes are different materials on each side. 

suede - inside stripes

nylon - outside stripes

two of my favorite gl3 are going on my wall 
smokin.gif

normally he's just drawing them facing to the left....but these where made so they face each other 

Nice pickup on the nightshades. As for the bottle rockets... They look very underwhelming in unfiltered pics

So their site crashed when I pressed submit, and now I got paypal confirmation, but never got to confirmation page nor got an email. Strange... I should be fine right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom