Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Easy pass for me BUT stopped at the villa in my hometown of York, Pa to see them in person, underwhelming. But for those interested they still have them as of right now. I don't know if the do phone orders but here's the number 717-845-3011

Edit: spot is close to me and I got off work early today. If anyone wants to call ahead about their size I'd be willing to help out.

Last edited:
UnDS'd today...

It took returning and reordering to get a pair without blown out waves, but I'm really happy with the quality on these

just left villa. unfortunately i could only help one nter with a pair as they had it limited to 1 per person and the only size available was 1 mens pair and a few scattered gs pairs. really wish i could have helped everyone.

FYI, the villa in York I mentioned earlier informed me that the largest size they have available is a 9.5...I didn't inquire about any other sizes. Also a fellow nt'er said they don't do phone orders :/ , still I am willing to help some one out

Due to having a baby this morning, couldn't stalk for links like normal.....then my niece who stays a block down from Villa in Dallas couldn't score for me either, so I guess I'm out. Really surprised I missed these out of all the releases I've gotten recently :lol:

im astounded, more so in the fact that people actually support wale
laugh.gif

im astounded, more so in the fact that people actually support wale
laugh.gif
besides wearing the shoes to some celebrity basketball game and posing for pics what did Wale even do? IDGAF about wale but still went for the shoes. 

does it say his name on them or something? 

If you think Wale is trash, I'd like to know who you do like. Because I guarantee you I'll be laughing at most of your list.
First off I'm 30, so I don't mess wit most of the new gen music
tired.gif
. K Dot prolly the newest dude I like, but my top 5 Dead or Alive

1.  BIG

2.  Nas

3.  Lupe

4.  T.I.

5.  Kanye(before 808s)

Don't know how it was for you guys but stores around here got around 10 pairs each..shoes are fire had to put them on immediately

First off I'm 30, so I don't mess wit most of the new gen music |I . K Dot prolly the newest dude I like, but my top 5 Dead or Alive

1.  BIG
2.  Nas
3.  Lupe
4.  T.I.
5.  Kanye(before 808s)

First off, I'm older than you

And I listened to rap in the 80's

If your list doesn't include some sort of KRS, Rakim, Kane, G Rap...I don't even respect it.

But to say Wale is trash :lol:

If your list doesn't include some sort of KRS, Rakim, Kane, G Rap...I don't even respect it.

But to say Wale is trash
laugh.gif
Isn't music just all personal preferrence and opinion? How can you say what anyone else prefers is trash? To each their own, no reason to bash each other on what type of music you like.

But to say Wale is trash
laugh.gif
Don't care for his content, so dude will stay Oscar the Grouch status for me.  

And I aint bout to start no 80s vs 90s rap debate. Of course B.D.P, Kane, Rakim should come to mind when mentioning GOATs, but they not in my Top 5. 

Back
Top Bottom