Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Medics are up there with my RF Pony's for the best leather I have on a shoe period.  How's the leather on those monkey times?  

Just sold my legend blues to cop the Medics.  Might do a few more jordan for asics swaps.

Prop

I gotta ask, how are the atmos materials-wise?  I was skeptical based on the pics...
The leather is quality. Not insane or anything but a nice leather. 

bruh let me get those atmos [emoji]128537[/emoji]
This seems to be a thing with atmos. They have really dope colorways but then whack materials. I got their Ewing 33 Hi collab and I love the royal but the suede feels like being slowly ground down with sandpaper after being bitten by fire ants when you already had chafing. No Bueno.

Disappointed in these is an understatement 

They look wavy/dented because the guy still left the paper in the toes. The paper is pushing up the back of the toe box near the laces where it's tightly packed, and leaving a gap at the front of the toe box where it isn't packed as tightly. I guarantee they will look fine with the paper removed/on feet. There are tons of pics out there of this model that look perfectly fine, and nobody else seems to be complaining about them.

These Gore Tex Asics seem pretty dam good for holding up to weather. Gotta keep tabs on any releases of these in the future. Personally not the biggest fan of the cw

How are you all judging quality of leather? From pics the MTs don't even look like quality leather. Looks like typical asics quality lol. Might try for the cervidae II just for the hype. Haven't thirsted for much of anything this year aside from Da Vinci's. I had high hopes for this year :frown:.

They look wavy/dented because the guy still left the paper in the toes. The paper is pushing up the back of the toe box near the laces where it's tightly packed, and leaving a gap at the front of the toe box where it isn't packed as tightly. I guarantee they will look fine with the paper removed/on feet. There are tons of pics out there of this model that look perfectly fine, and nobody else seems to be complaining about them.

Paper was removed and it still had that issue. Others I know that did get them pulled the paper and we're fine. Maybe it was a one off for me with this pair.

Paper was removed and it still had that issue. Others I know that did get them pulled the paper and we're fine. Maybe it was a one off for me with this pair.
My first thought when i saw that dent was because there wasn't any paper in the shoe.

Asics boxes tend to be quite small and it looked to me like the heel of each shoe was pushing into the toe of the other.

the price tho 
sick.gif

still looking for a 10.5, if anyone got leads lmk!

Medics are up there with my RF Pony's for the best leather I have on a shoe period.  How's the leather on those monkey times?  

Just sold my legend blues to cop the Medics.  Might do a few more jordan for asics swaps.

Prop

I gotta ask, how are the atmos materials-wise?  I was skeptical based on the pics...
I own Monkey Time, Whiz x Mita, and I had the atmos before I traded them.

MT quality is top notch. Leather is great. People are complaining that it creases...Uh, that's leather, guys.

Whiz x Mita is also nice.

atmos quality was not very good at all IMO. The suede on the hell is alright, but that's about it.

How are you all judging quality of leather? From pics the MTs don't even look like quality leather. Looks like typical asics quality lol. Might try for the cervidae II just for the hype. Haven't thirsted for much of anything this year aside from Da Vinci's. I had high hopes for this year :frown:.
Try just for the hype? 
roll.gif

i like white sneakers, but... with the upcoming white perf leather GL3, then the F/W15 off white croc leather GL3 and now the Atmos, 

a bit too much white for this year...

Back
Top Bottom