Asics Love?!? Where is it?

only an 8 showing
mean.gif
that was quick, i think they had 8, 10.5, 11, 12 and maybe a 13

Major already with my monkeytimes shipped! :smokin

dont think I could give enough reps to monkeyd monkeyd for posting that they were available

Last edited:
All of you talking about that mt leather, you gonna love the atmos pair lool. @thefreshlife thought woei was japanese even though it looks more Chinese. Only wanted it cause I thought it was a japanese collab and the colors aren't bright and in yo face.

All of you talking about that mt leather, you gonna love the atmos pair lool. @thefreshlife thought woei was japanese even though it looks more Chinese. Only wanted it cause I thought it was a japanese collab and the colors aren't bright and in yo face.
MT are way better tho. At least some design went into them...

Oh boy ... did you really just join this month??
roll.gif
I did just join a couple weeks ago. I came to this thread because I found it helpful and thought it was a safe space for voicing opinion. But it's becoming pretty clear to me that some of you just hop on the bandwagon and circle jerk each other. How can you deny that the MT don't look like False Flags? And i bet if the all white Atoms anniversary collab was white/camo, you guys would go insane for it. Too many basic people here.

I did just join a couple weeks ago. I came to this thread because I found it helpful and thought it was a safe space for voicing opinion. But it's becoming pretty clear to me that some of you just hop on the bandwagon and circle jerk each other. How can you deny that the MT don't look like False Flags? And i bet if the all white Atoms anniversary collab was white/camo, you guys would go insane for it. Too many basic people here.
No one cares about that...you can have whatever opinion you want lol.

It was the fact that you called one of the most respected guys in here a Fieg Fan Boy.

Back
Top Bottom