Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ah man, I hope that's not the shoe. 

seems to align w this POS image tho 
mean.gif

Why!?? 

can you stop advertising 23penny? its not even a good deal either.

I'm pretty sure that is 23penny. He's been on NT for a while...before the 23penny thing popped. And I'm like 95% sure his NT name was Zyr, before he created a new account with 23penny.

Thus the advertising.

Wow, I really didn't think the 25th anniversary Atmos x Asics were really going to be white...lol

Last edited:
That pic of the atmos has to be a sample.

Those atmos would be the worst collab ever

Wow, I really didn't think the 25th anniversary Atmos x Asics were really going to be white...lol

Me either, when I saw the calendar with the upcoming collaborations, I sincerely thought that the atmos pair were blank because they didn't release a preview of the concept yet or something. Needless to say my jaw dropped when I was informed that, no, that is actual cw. hahaha

watch atmos and asics do some stupid release ish for their collab to hype it up and sell out. cause no way in hell basic blog coverage will make the shoe a sellout. 

"introducing our 25th anv GL3's from Atmos, exclusively sold only in our flagship stores. Limited to 2XX-3XX pairs worldwide"

watch atmos and asics do some stupid release ish for their collab to hype it up and sell out. cause no way in hell basic blog coverage will make the shoe a sellout. 

"introducing our 25th anv GL3's from Atmos, exclusively sold only in our flagship stores. Limited to 2XX-3XX pairs worldwide"
should be the 1990 pairs tho right?

either way...hard pass. 

ready for the shoe to be all white and glow in the dark. theres gotta be a kicker to make it special. Or is it just wishful thinking? Either way a pass for me. 

If anyone buys those Atmos and not the all white GRs....shoot yaself. Unless you trying to make up for not being able to cop any of the other 25ths because I'm sure they'll by far be the easiest to obtain

Back
Top Bottom