Asics Love?!? Where is it?

8balls tho 
roll.gif
, good troll job no one takes you seriously

Nothing wrong with voicing opinions...In fact, everyone who responded to your comment of 8 balls in top 5 was pretty respectful about it, whether agreed with you or not (some people actually did, which I thought was odd). Looks like you got your feelings hurt after most disagreed and you started attacking people which is prob not the best way to become a part of NT. It's cool to defend your opinion but dont be so defensive. We're all here for the same reason. 

Last edited:
For the record, 8 balls are hella dope imo and the materials are on point - along with pistachios.  Top 5 prob not...Had we not seen the samples; maybe up for discussion but those samples made the released version look silly.  And yes, I have the 8 balls so there is no bias here. 

For the record, 8 balls are hella dope imo and the materials are on point - along with pistachios.  Top 5 prob not...Had we not seen the samples; maybe up for discussion but those samples made the released version look silly.  And yes, I have the 8 balls so there is no bias here. 
As soon as i started rocking the 8balls with the white laces i love them. Idc if they arent the best materials or whatever (mine are nice tho) they look fire on my feet haha. 

Oh boy ... did you really just join this month?? :rofl:
I did just join a couple weeks ago. I came to this thread because I found it helpful and thought it was a safe space for voicing opinion. But it's becoming pretty clear to me that some of you just hop on the bandwagon and circle jerk each other. How can you deny that the MT don't look like False Flags? And i bet if the all white Atoms anniversary collab was white/camo, you guys would go insane for it. Too many basic people here.

I'm glad after a few days or weeks you've come to such conclusions. I get the feeling before your name calling, you didn't visit very often during that span. Love the screen name by the way - very fitting considering someone appears to be on their high horse. Fortunately, you haven't contributed much, so your loss won't be felt if you do decide to go. That said, opinions are fine, but don't get bent out of shape if someone thinks otherwise. If not, best of luck on another site or board...

Last edited:
Anyone in the city of brotherly love can ship that 10.5 at ubiq, pls PM me.  xoxo.  PP ready or perhaps trades?

If they were an 11 I'd be all over that... Can't seem to find a pair for a good price.
I got em for a decent price, wore them a few time, now id rather have the cash. 

They are a well designed shoe I just dont find myself wearing them that much so Ill pass em on. The midsole is hard for me to rock. 

Last edited:

•  
  •  
  •  
I'm glad after a few days or weeks you've come to such conclusions. I get the feeling before your name calling, you didn't visit very often during that span. Love the screen name by the way - very fitting considering someone appears to be on their high horse. Fortunately, you haven't contributed much, so your loss won't be felt if you do decide to go. That said, opinions are fine, but don't get bent out of shape if someone thinks otherwise. If not, best of luck on another site or board...
congrats for staying on this site for over 2 years...

Blooms are just as trash as the day the dropped imo.. Glad you all like them though.

•  
  •  
  •  

congrats for staying on this site for over 2 years...

Thanks, Boo! In all honesty, give it a chance. It's life, we don't always agree with other people and their opinions in the real world either; this is just a microcosm. Get your banter and GIF game on and you'll be right at home. That said, welcome, you'll grow to love this place, the idiots included. Just expect to be a little poorer with all the information on what's coming through the thread and where to cop!

Back
Top Bottom