Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pretty sure he got that from solemartyr anyway 
yup.

gucci dude gets all his stuff from other people. its just a feed. its not like he has an industry feed. just the first person to start accumulating all the leaks.

solmartyr is a beast though...

White/Burgundy GLVs available on Footlocker.

Unassigned

http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=53QQ2626&model=247494&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

These > Ronnie x Diamond

yup.

gucci dude gets all his stuff from other people. its just a feed. its not like he has an industry feed. just the first person to start accumulating all the leaks.

solmartyr is a beast though...
i agree with you. he's taking crediit from other peoples post or leak
mean.gif

Last edited:
Am i gonna be able to pickup Diamond Supply's for the same amount or less than Kois?

got a feeling i'm not gonna be able to scoop at retail

i agree with you. he's taking crediit from other peoples post or leak:smh:  

I would say GETS the credit. Most people don't under that. Like calling Ronnie a sneaker designer. He changed the colors of them, not designed them.

^The pairs from resellers that didn't move at the right time and then have to let them go for under retail.

Last edited:
I might go for the diamond GLV's. I've never bought any Fieg releases and generally don't like his work. In fact, those Sagas just look chunky and incorrectly color blocked. I wouldn't buy those GR or limited lol but the V's are pretty smooth IMO

Are there some brilliant RF releases I missed out on? Even his initial stuff never struck me as awe inspiring and I have some buddies who rave about his work.

Last edited:
How do Sagas and Gel Lyte V fit? I've heard various things but all I have for reference is my Nike/Jordan size which is 8.5

Back
Top Bottom