Asics Love?!? Where is it?

eh.
eyes.gif

^^^If there was ever a gif to express how I feel about those Collettes! haha ...Makes my eyes hurt like when you stare at one of those optical illusion pics too long.

In any case I hope these are an easy cop for those that do like them! Also, atleast something was attempted here rather than a blank white canvas that is the Atmos pair...

Quick update on Ubiq with the Atmos GLV...

As of yesterday, they were pulling remaining stock out of the store to make available for online purchase sometime this week.

Check with Ubiq social media for updates. Likely, available sizes will only be 10.5-12.

Peace.

as much hate as those colette's get, it won't be like the papercuts, expect alot of salt

There was a lot of hate for the papercuts? I really like that pair. Honestly though the completionist side of me wants the collette and atmos pairs just for the sake to have all the gliii anniversary releases. However, I don't see myself wearing the collettes and they already have that all white gr pair...

Last edited:

as much hate as those colette's get, it won't be like the papercuts, expect alot of salt

There was a lot of hate for the papercuts? I really like that pair. Honestly though the completionist side of me wants the collette and atmos pairs just for the sake to have all the gliii anniversary releases. However, I don't see myself wearing the collettes and they already have that all white gr pair...
wouldnt say hate...more apathy than anything...people in this thread had multiple chances to cop once they hit the US and alotta times passed

This. Was gonna go 12/12, but from the looks of it now....I'll be picking back up on Foot Patrols. Guess I'll wait and see what Bait's look like, although in not expecting much.

^ solid point. I remember the thread when the DB's first surfaced and not a lot of people were feeling them.. but then again imo there's nothing aesthetically pleasing about the collettes. At least there's a few hits on the DB's that could persuade me to cop if I was on the fence about them. 

people weren't very receptive to DBs either but if colette really only releases 200 or whatever rumored pairs...its gonna end up just like dirty bucks
Ah thats true. 

I really don't believe the 259 pairs rumor though. 

Wouldn't make sense to randomly switch it up when 1990 is the thing they've been doing for all these collabs.

every 25th release has been allocated differently...no consistency, dont really know what to expect
laugh.gif
Thats true too haha asics is all over the place.

I doubt all 1990 pairs get released but it would be ridiculous to only release 259 for this collete collab.

That would mean maybe 200 actually make it out to the public.

Also whats so special about collete that they get a super limited release?

I think the 252 pairs is the number for France only.

It seems that it will be Colette exclusive for the release in France (like Afew in Germany for the Koi)

All the classic 25th anniversary shops overseas will have them

Last edited:
Those DB's were fire to me from when I first saw them and the presentation of the special packing still has me regretful that I didn't pay morein order to get instead of settling for the regular pair.

I always find it interesting how individuals perceive what is aesthetically pleasing vs displeasing. For example my buddy doesn't care for the mita 25th's at all which I am dying for and when he expresses how he feels the Packer 4seasons is the best vent collab (which I do not agree with), I sincerely try to figure out what is it that they see that I don't and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom