Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ends shipping is no joke. Ordered Monday, here on Wednesday. Couldn't be happier with these especially at 100 shipped.
they go with your tattoo. 
eek.gif

atmos pair from Ubiq came in today.  I like them more in hand, but im not blown away by them.  Materials seem to be nothing special to me.

Gel Lyte V cove question.

what types (ropes/flats) and how many laces were originally included with the pair? Also, was there one extra  3M lace per color available for purchase? 

Gel Lyte V cove question.

what types (ropes/flats) and how many laces were originally included with the pair? Also, was there one extra  3M lace per color available for purchase? 
2 flat 2 ropes and yes an extra 3m was made. 

Last edited:
Any updates on WOEI Colorado 85 other than hanon? The thirst is too real for me on these, 2nd best Colorado 85 off all time compared to wildcat 2. Hit me up if you guys got some insider info that might help me out, I return all favors

Any updates on WOEI Colorado 85 other than hanon? The thirst is too real for me on these, 2nd best Colorado 85 off all time compared to wildcat 2. Hit me up if you guys got some insider info that might help me out, I return all favors
I'm curious too. I definitely wouldn't mind trying for a pair. Hanon is the only shop I've seen even mention them. I'll be on the lookout and update you if I find any other information. 

Back
Top Bottom