Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any updates on WOEI Colorado 85 other than hanon? The thirst is too real for me on these, 2nd best Colorado 85 off all time compared to wildcat 2. Hit me up if you guys got some insider info that might help me out, I return all favors

i think tgwo will release it online. other stores like suppa, overkill, afew blackrainbowparis, titelhelden will release instore first.

Wasn't planning on purchasing but just rcv this email. Prob will be a cool event though.

Anyone know what time the diamond supply webstore drop will be fore tomorrow Diamond/Asics/Ronnie collab?

Is it the same time as Kith? Or later?

Never bought anything from diamond supply website, so I'm not too familiar with their normal online release process.

@mrforce1, I know talk is cheap but if I was there you could def get them. Actually in fl but, I fall in the category of being able to catch a flight if need be. The nba draft is that week so ny has my attention. Just thought it was cool to be included and didn't see anyone else share. Pm if you want me to fwd it may work. The last 1 I had to RSVP and leave a name. Doesn't look like it on this.

@mrforce1, I know talk is cheap but if I was there you could def get them. Actually in fl but, I fall in the category of being able to catch a flight if need be. The nba draft is that week so ny has my attention. Just thought it was cool to be included and didn't see anyone else share. Pm if you want me to fwd it may work. The last 1 I had to RSVP and leave a name. Doesn't look like it on this.

Thanks for the potential look out bro, but I'm sure im good for a pair. Their Dallas locations are my best bet since I know ppl there.....but thanks for letting me know you'd look out if necessary [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
i don't know if this is allowed but what is a reasonable amount to spend on Asics Gel Saga "Kill Bill" Kith release. there is my size for sale, but not sure what is a fair offer or price to take. The seller rated them 9.5/10 but to me thats all relative to the one judging them hahha. 

should i just grab my size in kois for $360 shipped :[ ugh i feel like this is a pair where patience wont get me anywhere 

should i just grab my size in kois for $360 shipped :[ ugh i feel like this is a pair where patience wont get me anywhere 
Probably. 

Unless you want to wait and pay $400 instead in a few months when pairs really start drying up.

Back
Top Bottom