Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the display at eb les for the Epirus drop later this evening

I know people aren't too into Onitsukas here, but I just got my Mita x Onitsuka collab in the mail straight from Japan and these things are so nice.

Gum sole, GITD midsole, buttery materials. 
nthat.gif

Here's a small pic from my phone, gonna be taking some better pictures of my recent pickups this weekend.

Finally in and I love em. Looked out for my NT brethren shoes will be going out to you tomorrow my friend. Glad I got the black tee too.

got my vanquish pair today..idk im not really feeling them. materials are throwing me off. also kinda have a very very small dent on the side of one of the toeboxs :/ idk 

I know people aren't too into Onitsukas here, but I just got my Mita x Onitsuka collab in the mail straight from Japan and these things are so nice.

Gum sole, GITD midsole, buttery materials. :nthat:

Here's a small pic from my phone, gonna be taking some better pictures of my recent pickups this weekend.

Good to see that you got your pair safely from Japan. Doesn't seem like it took very long to get them. Looking forward to the pics man.

Good to see that you got your pair safely from Japan. Doesn't seem like it took very long to get them. Looking forward to the pics man.
Yep big thanks to you too haha

Really fast shipping and great communication...would not hesitate to use em again.

Gum sole, GITD midsole, buttery materials. 
nthat.gif

Were the kicks like "take a picture of my good side!". We all know the ugliness that exists on its bad side 
wink.gif

I grabbed the 12.5 Silver Knights from Packers last week. Nice package with all the extra laces. Suede def not the best ever but def not terrible. Just loving the fact they actually put out the 12.5.

Still a ton of sizes available on those EB's! Shoe has so much potential with just a few changes to the design. If I didn't have other shoes I needed to buy I would grab these and do a couple custom touches!

Back
Top Bottom