Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just arrived. I have some mixed first impressions. First, if you sized up .5 you may be disappointed. I was told by several to go with my GLIII size but probably could have gone true. It's not bad though. Toe box is wider than GLIIIs and that's why I usually size up.

The suede is basically the same as the UCs. Pretty rough. Same problems with flaws on the grey suede out the box like the UCs too.

So here I was, thinking that I wouldn't ever get a pair of UC's because my true size in GL3s is hard to come by, but I just got an alert from 6PM, and lo and behold, it was my elusive size 11.5! My patience finally paid off. The best thing about this was the price though: $43.59 shipped. :nthat:

Last edited:
So here I was, thinking that I wouldn't ever get a pair of UC's because my true size in GL3s is hard to come by, but I just got an alert from 6PM, and lo and behold, it was my elusive size 11.5! My patience finally paid off. The best thing about this was the price though: $43.59 shipped.
nthat.gif

Welcome to the club :D

So here I was, thinking that I wouldn't ever get a pair of UC's because my true size in GL3s is hard to come by, but I just got an alert from 6PM, and lo and behold, it was my elusive size 11.5! My patience finally paid off. The best thing about this was the price though: $43.59 shipped.
nthat.gif

i signed up for alert too for these but didnt get ****

im annoyed lol but congrats

Im late as hell on my bait gl3's cuz i forgot my NT password but whatever. Whos copping those extra butter Epirus tomorrow. I wear an 11.5 in GL3's can someone help me out on sizing?

Its like the bedliner of a truck or shingles on your roof. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Hit the nail on the head with that one.

Definitely a weird material to use on a shoe, but I like it.

Seems to give it more of that military type flavor to match the camo

Also red wax laces are 
nthat.gif

I'll reserve judgement between them until I have the Guardians in person

The Vanquish with the red swap are dope though IMO

I dont have any epirus, will 11.5 fit me if i wear that in GL3's? extra butter is a hassle since i dont live in NY

Back
Top Bottom