Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but ... Rope laces aren't Asics. Fieg got his own thread, can this **** move on? Ropestrike gets more hype than half the shoes themselves; I dont give a **** about the damn laces.

Sorry if it seems like I'm jumping on you wbgnnn, I just don't get why every lace store that starts selling ropes is getting linked in a thread for Asics shoes.

Don't really know what to tell you. A lot of people that wear Asics just happen to be fond of rope laces. Most links posted have been overpriced or have plain colors. I'm just offering an option for a source I have no relation to. If Ronnie Fieg actually made the laces, I might share your feeling in it belonging away from this thread.

yeah, and now other companies have been putting ropes on their asics collabs as well... so it's not just an RF thing anymore...

not sure why a few posts about laces in a sneaker thread would bother you that much...

Fair enough, I guess it is just me. It doesn't bother me so much as I just don't see how it relates to Asics as a brand; but to each their own - I guess I just don't care for them as nuch as others do.

Rise45 had a restock last weekend... Keep an eye open on their site for returned or cancelled pairs perhaps?
Yeah I saw that...Thanks man I hope you're right 
frown.gif

Here are a couple of recent pics I took.  I really like the GL3 Vanquish.  I'm typically into more subtle color ways but this is pretty nice and out of the ordinary.

Here are a couple of recent pics I took.  I really like the GL3 Vanquish.  I'm typically into more subtle color ways but this is pretty nice and out of the ordinary.

Those red laces in the baits look great! I still favor the waxed reds but those are a dope alternitive.

Anybody know the euro sizing of the GL3 US size 13 and US Size 14?? Thanks. US Size 12 is a 45.5 den i'm lost for size 13 and 14. Wanna get the santa gl3, anybody got any links for retails? Thanks. Getting 1 for my girl and myself. US 6.5 1 pair and maybe a US 12 and up for myself. HAHA. 

Anybody know the euro sizing of the GL3 US size 13 and US Size 14?? Thanks. US Size 12 is a 45.5 den i'm lost for size 13 and 14. Wanna get the santa gl3, anybody got any links for retails? Thanks. Getting 1 for my girl and myself. US 6.5 1 pair and maybe a US 12 and up for myself. HAHA. 
13 = 47  not sure about 14

pro tip: whenever you need sizing conversions for a specific shoe, look it up on ebay and filter by your size.  Usually someone will have a pic of the box label and it will have conversions listed. 

Last edited:
13 = 47  not sure about 14
pro tip: whenever you need sizing conversions for a specific shoe, look it up on ebay and filter by your size.  Usually someone will have a pic of the box label and it will have conversions listed. 

Okay thanks..I just pm de seller on a size 14 gl3 santa. He told me de size 14 is a euro 47. But u said sz 13 is a 47. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom