Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Detail and material look great but Not so sure that red and GS go with one another, especially w that big plain white midsole....i think i'm more interested in that GL3 in bottom corner with the blue sole

^^^those red black GL3's do grow on me, not as clean as the nice kicks v1 but for a fraction of the price, all in all are a clean show. Looks good with the black laces.

Last edited:
The uppers are mostly mesh so I don't know (or care really) whether y'all will like them but does anyone have any info about the Gel Lyte Speeds? I'm assuming they were an overseas release but I'd like to know if it's recent and the probability of tracking them down in an 11.5 or 12.

Those red Gel Sagas are the Valentine's Day colorway that is why it has that pattern and is a womens/GS release

Been on the hunt for caviars but maybe these gl3s will suffice. Btw I can see both vamps and money cat mids in the shoe as well ^^

I can not wait to get my first pair of ASICS. Saw some new color ways of the gel lyte iii coming out soon, one looks like UNC colors. To me that is a no brainer cop

I'm not that into the Flamingos, I like some of the GRs coming out better. I might try to buy a pair just to resell so I can justify buying one of the pairs that've come out and are going for stupid prices now. Yeah, I said it.

I'm looking to get two pairs of flamingos. Lets hope I can get one pair at retail. So, I'm already expecting to have to pay over retail on at least one pair.

Back
Top Bottom