Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Jw. Does cncpts do wrist bands or anything. I don't wanna take the drive up the day b4 jus to have all my hopes n dreams crushed. Headin out from jersey

If they come with an extra set of laces or two...then im in...if not...im passing. I don't mind the teal accent color but would rather have some all black laces or white to match the mid sole. Something about those laces makes the shoe look gross idk maybe im crazy
Can almost guarantee that they will...pretty much every collab CNCPTS does they always come with a lot of extra stuff, cool boxes, extra laces, etc. they always go above and beyond IMO

My pair of Saint Alfred's finally came in earlier this week. Been busy, so I didn't have a chance to go snap any pictures lately, but I finally had some free time today! Materials are top notch, definitely surpassed my expectations.

Even though they're listed as a pre-order, I got these in today from End (ordered on Wednesday, super fast). Only problem is the blue which looks almost purple on End's site, is almost more of a teal color. I still like them though.
Can you post a pic of what they actually look like? ...cause I am thinking about copping but would like to see a real pic of them first.

I need a pair of all black shoes to walk 10 miles a day in outside on all kinds of terrain. Does anyone have a good shoe to help me with? I didn't know where else to ask this? Any help will be appreciated. The ones my work makes us buy are like dress shoes and I can't stand them.

Stop by the HOH on State St. Last time I was there they had 4 or 5 different colorways of the GRs
Really. Did not think they would have an asics account for those type of shoes.

Anyway found some at size today. No colors that I liked though. There was one okay color I am thinking about grabbing

I need a pair of all black shoes to walk 10 miles a day in outside on all kinds of terrain. Does anyone have a good shoe to help me with? I didn't know where else to ask this? Any help will be appreciated. The ones my work makes us buy are like dress shoes and I can't stand them.
Not sure if they make an all-black colorway, but I'd look into Saucony Grid 9000s for that type of daily activity. If you want an all-black ASICS model, I know David Z had one with patent leather hits. There was also a GLIII model that was completely black that released several years ago...

Didn't ask about a release date.
but it's pertinent to the question you did ask
eyes.gif

Salomon's make some good trail running shoes that might benefit what you do

Even though they're listed as a pre-order, I got these in today from End (ordered on Wednesday, super fast). Only problem is the blue which looks almost purple on End's site, is almost more of a teal color. I still like them though.

Can you post a pic of what they actually look like? ...cause I am thinking about copping but would like to see a real pic of them first.

I can't get a good pic to accurately represent the color, I only have my iPhone right now but I'll see if I can get others with my SLR. It's still a good looking sneaker, the blue is almost royal with a teal tint to it if that makes sense. Definitely not more towards the purple that's in the pic I posted which is from End's site.

I can't get a good pic to accurately represent the color, I only have my iPhone right now but I'll see if I can get others with my SLR. It's still a good looking sneaker, the blue is almost royal with a teal tint to it if that makes sense. Definitely not more towards the purple that's in the pic I posted which is from End's site.

I think they turn for croosing the Atlantic, From a Lakers CW to a Knicks CW. Thanks to Dwight hahah

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I like the colors in your pics over End's site. 

Back
Top Bottom