Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hi everyone, what's the news on a release of this pair?

ok guys.... looking into buying my first pair of asics. how do they run vs nikes/jordans? in nikes/jordan i wear an 11.5, but in NB an 11 and converse an 11. adidas torsion's i run 10.5. any input/experience is appreciaed

I wear a 9.5 in the Gel Lyte III's ( im a true 9), does the GT-II's run small as well? Should i grab a 9 or 9.5?

ok guys.... looking into buying my first pair of asics. how do they run vs nikes/jordans? in nikes/jordan i wear an 11.5, but in NB an 11 and converse an 11. adidas torsion's i run 10.5. any input/experience is appreciaed

i thought that was opposite

saga .5 down GL3 and GLV size .5 up if you have wide feet. tts if you have narrow feet

does anyone else find that in the GL3 you need to .5 size up in the GR's but not neccessarily in the collabs like the St. Alfreds and the Woei? I think it may be bc of the leather interior and less padding in the St. Alfreds and Woei's, just curious if anyone else had the same experience.

does anyone else find that in the GL3 you need to .5 size up in the GR's but not neccessarily in the collabs like the St. Alfreds and the Woei? I think it may be bc of the leather interior and less padding in the St. Alfreds and Woei's, just curious if anyone else had the same experience.
I go half a size up for GRs but went TTS for ECP Miami and STA, and the fit is great.

UnDS'd these tonight for my mother in laws birthday dinner. Absolutely love these shoes
@iskep

Last edited:
Argh torn, don't know whether to go for the saga rudolphs or the gl3 santas. Budget does not allow for both. LOL

Back
Top Bottom