Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks for the responses guys. I do have several pairs of red shoes, but none for asics though.. Haha

And i've been trying to figure out which base GLV JonT used, and i'm leaning towards the off-white cw, although he would have to paint the sole black, in which case he did a spectacular job.

Thanks for the responses guys. I do have several pairs of red shoes, but none for asics though.. Haha

And i've been trying to figure out which base GLV JonT used, and i'm leaning towards the off-white cw, although he would have to paint the sole black, in which case he did a spectacular job.

He said that he used the Cream/off white GLV as a base. Hope that helps

JonT,

What did you use as the base?

@all

I used the off white/purple GR pair.

Jagtheman - thanks for the info!

JonT - great work, man. Shoes look great, pics came out awesome too.

Another great GR (not my pics).

Finally decided to pull the trigger on the Packer Kayano trainers. Anyone ordered off of sneakerfiend and got a shipment confirmation? Ordered yesterday so I'm not sure how soon these guys ship out.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on the Packer Kayano trainers. Anyone ordered off of sneakerfiend and got a shipment confirmation? Ordered yesterday so I'm not sure how soon these guys ship out.
Ordered on Friday and they shipped out yesterday. It takes a couple days to process but they shipped 2-day priority.

Ordered on Friday and they shipped out yesterday. It takes a couple days to process but they shipped 2-day priority.
Anyone please confirm How this pair fit, Someone said size up, s.o talked size down. Now i am a little bir confused. Tks much ( Normally i wear size 41eu)

Anyone please confirm How this pair fit, Someone said size up, s.o talked size down. Now i am a little bir confused. Tks much ( Normally i wear size 41eu)
I too was confused on sizing, I wound up ordering a size 10 which is my true size and they fit perfectly. Unlaced with no socks I have a small amount of heel slippage, unlaced with socks no heel slippage, laced with no socks is perfect, and laced with socks is just as good. Also I have wide feet so that may be something to consider. For me the length and width of the shoe at my true size was perfect so I would say unless you have long toes go TTS 

Who is working at asics??? I mean how hard is it to release a decent color way for a general release????? Pro tip asics: every shoe does not need 6 colors... 

Anyone know where I can find flat laces that match the original colors that are provided for the saint Alfred's? I bought a pair and the owner didn't have the additional laces

Back
Top Bottom