Asics Love?!? Where is it?

l y'all slept on these

No we didn't

I prefer dope laces > rope lace supply. Only got 1-2 from each and rope lace supply's laces are fat and the tips are bigger, making it harder to fit through the lace holes.
dope laces has been better for me too. rope lace supply takes hella long and the quality is so inconsistent. 

Awesome colorway, crappy execution. That mesh ... :smh:

yeah, nothing wrong with the colorway, i'd have some diff laces on 'em tho, the orange is OD.

but the materials and stuff ruined 'em for me. i've seen some normal shots of them on FB and that mesh is all shiny and bad looking.

i think the 3 lies suck too (again with the shiny toe box)...

one man's grail is another man's easy pass tho i guess...

yeah, nothing wrong with the colorway, i'd have some diff laces on 'em tho, the orange is OD.

but the materials and stuff ruined 'em for me. i've seen some normal shots of them on FB and that mesh is all shiny and bad looking.

I wanted to like them so bad... Sold them @ retail to another cat who could appreciate them more. They definitely looked better with the black laces too. 

i think the 3 lies suck too (again with the shiny toe box)...

one man's grail is another man's easy pass tho i guess...

I'm with you man, 3 lies are so bad

I prefer dope laces > rope lace supply. Only got 1-2 from each and rope lace supply's laces are fat and the tips are bigger, making it harder to fit through the lace holes.
Thanks, went with dope laces...pick up a few

Been out of the sneaker scene a few years, but Asics & Adidas pulling me back ...sorta
laugh.gif

3lies are very dope if I could get my size for 250 id jump all over it. 

Online release was a joke and I couldn't camp out for some reason or another.

Not like a white whale or anything like that but I'd like to have them.

Awesome colorway, crappy execution. That mesh ... :smh:

Colorway is dope...

And execution is dope..

I was hesitant at first, but when they came in I was blown away.

They pop in sunlight, and are crafted pretty dam well.

It's fine if you don't like them, but don't say they are trash...

ESP if you haven't held them in hand..

Been buying too many shoes lately, so if anyone is looking for future camo's in 9.5 I'll let them go for $99 shipped. I hope this doesn't bother any mod. If so delete it. I'm just trying to cut a deal under retail instead of going through a returning process. 

Colorway is dope...

And execution is dope..

I was hesitant at first, but when they came in I was blown away.

They pop in sunlight, and are crafted pretty dam well.

It's fine if you don't like them, but don't say they are trash...

ESP if you haven't held them in hand..

have held them and seen them in hand.

very poor execution... (IMO)

model-001 was much much better.

DAMB SINCE WE TALKIN BOUT COLLABS WE DISLIKE.

I THINK 3 LIES AND ST. ALFS ARE DISGUSTING AND SUCK.

DEAD SERIOUS.

Back
Top Bottom