Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was trying to hold off until the bait gel saga ring pack went on sale again but my size sold out. Should have bought them when I had the chance.

From that new line up of GL3's, the fourth one in looks GOOD! Charcoal with that nice blue popping. Really not feeling any others from what I've seen, maybe there was one other from a few pages back can't remember

Last edited:
They sold out the back door, that was what happened. West NYC does this for every hyped release. They say they didn't get the shoes but hook up friends and family. I know a guy who benefits from that treatment

They sold out the back door, that was what happened. West NYC does this for every hyped release. They say they didn't get the shoes but hook up friends and family. I know a guy who benefits from that treatment
Yeah that's most likely what happened. They do these "wishstrikes" where they'll randomly post on Instagram and Twitter within a couple days of RD that the kicks are for sale and I've heard people say they were in the store or across the street and Wish'll say there's only a sz14 left or some ********.

I just didn't think asics would be very hyped up around here I barely ever see anybody in them.

kayanos with rope laces which ones y'all think best??

kayanos with rope laces which ones y'all think best??
the left ropes look the dopest.

straight up starting to feel these. was on the fence on the whole rasta colorway, but man everytime I keep seeing these shoes they look better and better.

Just bought st alfred gl 3.Us 10 for 500+shipping
I know its not a good price,
But i think as time come this shoes price will be rise-ing right?

Just bought st alfred gl 3.Us 10 for 500+shipping
I know its not a good price,
But i think as time come this shoes price will be rise-ing right?

I know you ask a lot of questions about the price of shoes and what price to expect and stuff, but if you like the shoe then get them. If you got money then why does the price matter? It just sounds like you're going with the hype right now. Just saying.

I know you ask a lot of questions about the price of shoes and what price to expect and stuff, but if you like the shoe then get them. If you got money then why does the price matter? It just sounds like you're going with the hype right now. Just saying.
Yessir i like the shoes, if you wanna called me hypebeast no problem haha,

Sorry if my pc post disturbing you sir :wink:

I hate when people ask "is this a good deal" questions. It's not about what others think is fair. It's about how much value you have in what you're trading/buying. If you want something so much and you're willing to give up x and y for it, then wtf cares what another person thinks. I'm not scolding anyone haha but it sickens me when people feel the need to get the approval from a stranger, or anyone else for that matter.

That is all.

Alright, I'm ready for some new fresh spring collabs to kick into play... or drop more variations in the GLV's. So far my vote for top GR from ASICS in the past 3 months has got to go to those Fairy Red/White/BluePurple joints released last Dec. I have yet to grab a new ASICS GR in '14... The GLIII's dropping in random color combos is rivaling the likes of Dunk SB or AF1 releases now. 
sick.gif

Went ahead and traded DS Diamond "Tiffany" highs for RCP KNICKS Gl3 plus 80 but they are quite dirty, I've cleaned up a good amound via brush and eraser, any more tips?

Yeah that's most likely what happened. They do these "wishstrikes" where they'll randomly post on Instagram and Twitter within a couple days of RD that the kicks are for sale and I've heard people say they were in the store or across the street and Wish'll say there's only a sz14 left or some ********.

I just didn't think asics would be very hyped up around here I barely ever see anybody in them.
I HATE that WISHSTRIKE bulls*** and am actually starting to hate Wish as a store in general. You hit it right on the head with your post man. Then they do it in the middle of the day when folks are at work or school but mysteriously they're sold out in minutes. Sorry had to get that off my chest lol 

Back
Top Bottom